Problems(Chapter 11)

Previously read 

"What you're about to see is totally classified." One of the government men said as we walked into a room with what looked like the giant robot from Optimus's story. The one eclipse called a bitch Megatron. 

Continue

(There is going to be a lot of this guy and that guy and old man words ok cause sam doesnt know there names i dont think.)

"Dear god, What is this." The old man said in front of us. "We think after he made his approach over the north pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice,probably a few thousand years ago.We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. We call him NBE 1." He said then I spoke up. "Well sir, I don'tmean to correct you on everything you think you know, But, I mean, that' Megatron. He's the leader of the decepticons. " I said to him. "He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." "Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age, the microchip,lasers,spaceflight,cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE one. That's what we call it." You didn't think the united states military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" "Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security." "Well you got one now." "So why now?" One of the military men asked then I spoke up again. "It's the all spark." "All spark? What is that?" one of the men asked. "Well, yeah they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing. Anyway,Mr.NBE one here, AKA Megatron, that's what they call him, who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the cube to transform human technology to take over the universe. That's their plan." I said knowing what I was talking about. "And you're sure about that?" "Yeah." i simply said then had a realization. "You guys know where is is don't you?" I asked him. "Follow me." He replied and we were escorted out of the room. "You're about to see our crown jewel." the one man we handcuffed said. Then we walked into an office looking place that had a window. When we looked out we could see a giant cube that I am pretty sure is the all spark. "Carbon dating puts the cube here around 10,000 BC. The first 7 didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the cube as well as NBE one. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide it's energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside." the old guy said. Then a woman spoke up. "Wait, backup. You said the dam hides the cube's energy. What kind exactly?" She asked and the old guy spoke up again. "Good question." he said then we were escorted to another room. "Please step inside. They have to lock us in." He said as someone closed and locked the door. "Wow. What's that? Freddy krueger done been up here or somethin'?" the one government man asked. "Oh,no,man." I thought this guy who spoke up was gonna say something smart but I was wrong. "Freddy krueger have 4 blades, man. That's only three. That's wolverine. Right? That's wolverine." he said while laughing. "That's very funny. Anybody have any mechanical devices? Blackberry?key alarm? Cell phone?" He asked. "I got a phone." the one man from before said and tossed him his phone. He caught it and put it in the glass case in the middle. Something shot out of it and made his phone transform into a small robot. "Mean little sucker, huh?" "That thing's freaky." "Kind of like the itty bitty energizer bunny from hell,huh?" He said smiling. Before we knew it the little bot was electrocuted and dead. Then the light's started to flicker. "Gentleman, they know the cube is here." the old man spoke up again. " Banachek. What's going on?" The one guy asked. "Well, the NBE one hanger has lost power...." "WHAT." "....And the back up generator is just not gonna cut it." "Do you have an arms room?" The one government man asked. As we ran out of the room. "GET EVERYBODY TO THE NBE ONE CHAMBER NOW." The one man yelled as we got out of the room.