Happy (Chapter 6)

Previously read

"I'm getting out, I'm getting out see." He said still looking scared. "Big guys, Big guys with big guns." "Hey I'm not a guy i'm a girl." I said glaring at him. "Whatever." He said with an attitude. "Do you really wanna play this game? I have a gun that is twice your size, and I can squash you in one step of my foot."  I said. He gulped and looked away fro me. "What is sector seven?"

Continue

"What is sector seven?" Sam asked the guy. "Answer me." He yelled at him. "I'm the one who asks the questions around here. Not you, young man!" He said yelling while looking at Sam. "How'd you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked him. "I am not at liberty to discuss it." "No?" "Hey. You touched me, that's a federal offence." "Do whatever you want and get away with it badge, right?" Sam asked the man.  "Yeah, Brave now all of a sudden, with his big alien friends standing over there." Where is sector 7?"  Sam asked again. "Wouldn't you like to know." he said with even more of an attitude. Then before anyone know it bee started lubricating all over the one man. I just stood there not even trying to not laugh. "Bumblebee stop lubricating the man." My daddy said stopping my laughing fit. "Get that thing to stop!" The man said all wet now. Then Sam and Mikaela started handcuffing the men together. "All right tough guy take it off." Mikaela said. "What are you talking about?" The man said back to her. "Your cloths,all of it, off." "for what?" he asked confused. "For threatening my dad." she said mad. The guy listened and did as he was told. "Little lady,this is the beginning of the end of your life.You're a criminal. Let's face facts it's in your gene pool." "Nice. Now get behind the pole." she demanded and he listened. "Awe he's like a pet. You tell him to do something and he listens." I said and mikaela and Sam laughed. "Shut up little alien kid." I started charging up my gun to shoot but in uncle bee spoke up. "Hey...if I had to stop....lubricating....on him....you can't shoot him." "Awe come on." I said then another man spoke up. "This is a felony, what you're doing. I will hunt you down, okay. Without any remorse. Okay?" He said as Mikaela and Sam walked away. Bumblebee picked me up and started carrying me on his shoulders like he used to do all the time on Cybertron.

"Bumblebee stop lubricating the man." I love that scean. How bout you guys what's your favorite scean in the first transformers movie.