war (Chapter 14)

Previously read

 "ECA MOVE OUT OF THE WAY." I heard uncle Ironhide yell at me.I moved away from bumblebee closer to uncle ratchet. I looked over and saw devastator coming and running over some cars. He started shooting towards the humans and started driving closer. I ran back over to bumblebee and Sam. "I'm not gonna leave you." I heard Sam say as Bumblebee was handing him a cube thingy.

Continue

Sam took the cube out of Bumblebee's hands and stood up. I looked over and saw uncle ironhide fighting off Devastator. He transformed after Devastator shot two bullets from his tank blaster. Uncle Ironhide flipped over them. Uncle Jazz jumped on top of Devastator and yelled at him. "Come on,decepticon punk." He yelled and pulled at his tank blaster. Devastator transformed and uncle Jazz was on his back. He broke off Devastator's missiles off of his back and Threw him off his back. "Uncle Jazz!!!" I yelled as I ran up to him. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine little prime." He replied and got back up. "Go b bumblebee where it is safe. I don't want you getting hurt from this and your dad would be very upset if something happened to you." "Alright uncle Jazz." I replied and ran to bumblebee as Jazz ran off to fight Devastator again. I looked over to Devastator where I saw Uncle jazz,Ratchet, and Ironhide fighting him. I got to bumblebee and saw Mikaela was hotwiring a car. "Are you still alright uncle Bee?" I asked worried. "Yeah...im ok....what about.....you?" He asked me. "I'm fine uncle Bee." I said with a smile on my faceplate. But my smile faded when I looked back over to uncle Jazz. Megatron shot under uncle Jazz's feet and he flew up in the air and landed on the ground roughly. Megatron walked up to him and flew him up to a building. I looked over to Mikaela and She was helping Bumblebee onto the tow truck. I looked back over to uncle Jazz. He was yelling at megatron and shooting him trying to get him down. Part of me had hope that uncle Jazz could defeat him but the other part knew he couldn't. My daddy almost died from Megatron. "Eca get on the back of the truck and ride with Mikaela. You will be safe with her and bumblebee." Uncle Ironhide said. He looked over to sam and spoke. "Sam get to the building." Ironhide said before he ran off to the building. 'I want daddy. And I want uncle Jazz.' I thought to myself as Mikaela started the tow truck.