The Allspark (Chapter 12)

Priviously read

"Well, the NBE one hanger has lost power...." "WHAT." "....And the back up generator is just not gonna cut it." "Do you have an arms room?" The one government man asked. As we ran out of the room. "GET EVERYBODY TO THE NBE ONE CHAMBER NOW." The one man yelled as we got out of the room.

Continue

 When we got to the arm's room the lights started flickering again. Then I thought of Bee and Eclipse. "You gotta take me to my car. He'll know what to do with the cube." "your car? It's confiscated." He told me as he continued to load his gun. "Well unconfiscate it." I yelled at him pissed about Bee. "We do not know what will happen if we let it near this thing!" He yelled at me " You just wanna sit here and wait and see what happenes?" "I have people's lives at stake here, young man." he yelled back at me. "Take him to the car!" the government guy said and pushed him to the wall. Then he pulled out his gun and put it the the other guy's head. Then one of his men put up a gun the a government guy and so on. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" the old guy said trying to calm everyone down. "Put your gun down soldier. There's an alien war going down and your gonna shoot me?" He asked the government guy. " You know we didn't ask to be here. I'm ordering you under S-Seven executive jurisdictions." "S-Seven don't exist." "Right and we don't take orders from people that don't exist." "I'm gonna count to five. Ok." "well I'm gonna count to three. " the soldier guy said and put his gun to the other's chest. "Simmon's" "yes, sir" "I'd do what he says. Loosings really not an option for these guys." The old guy said and we were off to Bee. "No.No stop." The men were saying trying to make them stop freezing Bee. "Are you ok?" I asked him and he just made a warbling sound. "They didn't hurt you, right? I asked him." bee went all protective mode and had his gun out. I went up to bee, "Listen to me. The cube is here and the decepticons are coming." I told him, He listened and sat up still having his gun up. "No,No, don't worry about them. There ok. Right? There not gonna hurt you." I told him trying to calm him down. "Just back up a little bit. He's friendly. He's fine." I told the men as they backed up. "Okay, come on. Put the gun's down. There not gonna hurt you." i told him. He did as he said and put his gun away. "Here, come with me. I'll take you to the all spark." I said and he followed. We got to the All Spark and he did something that made it shrink. "Message from starfleet, Captain." Bee said. "Let's get to it." The one army man said and we were off.