Danger (Chapter 13)

Previously read

 There not gonna hurt you." i told him. He did as he said and put his gun away. "Here, come with me. I'll take you to the all spark." I said and he followed. We got to the All Spark and he did something that made it shrink. "Message from starfleet, Captain." Bee said. "Let's get to it." The one army man said and we were off. 

Continue

"He's right. We stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger. Mission city is 22 miles away. We're gonna sneak that cube out of here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city." "Good!Right." "But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force." "This place must have some kind of audio link!" He said worried. "Sir, you gotta figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move." He said leading the army men. "All right, Sam, get in the car. Mr.secretary get our birds in the air. When we get to the city, were gonna find a radio, and i'll have Epps vector them in, Okay?" Affirmative." one of the men said and Bee started driving. We got out of the building and had the army men following us. "The cube's ok?" I asked Mikaela. "Yeah, it's fine." she replied sitting back down. "Well put the seatbelt on it." I told her so it could keep the Cube safe. We kept driving until we saw "There's optimus and Eclipse." I said as Bee kept driving.

Eclipses pov

We were driving really fast so we could get to the cube before the decepticons. I was right next to me daddy and everyone else was behind us, following. "Daddy I think I see Bumblebee?" I said looking ahead. "Your right." Daddy said and skidded to a stop and turned around. We all continued ended up getting ahead of him and following Bee with my daddy close behind me. I could here a bunch of cars behind us crashing then a decepticon transformed. "Eclipse no matter what keep driving, don't stop, follow uncle jazz, and bumblebee." My daddy said to me as he transformed. "Okay daddy." I said as I obeyed his orders. I looked behind me threw my side mirror and saw my daddy get tackled to the ground and fall off the side of the high rode to the bottom. "Daddy?" I asked worriedly threw out comlink."I'm fine, don't worry Eca." He said as I continued to drive. After a little while we got to a city. We stopped driving but I was still worried about my daddy. I didn't see my daddy anywhere. Uncle Ironhide transformed and yelled. "IT"S STARSCREAM." "Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!" I heard uncle Ironhide say. "Incoming." He said as an explosion went off and blew uncle bumblebee and ironhide backwards. I was scared and transformed to my normal form and ran over to bumblebee. "Eca, standback." Uncle Ratchet yelled at me but i didn't listen. "Uncle bumblebee. Are you ok?" I asked as he was crawling on the ground with no legs. "UNCLE RATCHET!!!" I yelled scared for bumblebee's life. Sam was in front of bumblebee trying to make him move. "ECA MOVE OUT OF THE WAY." I heard uncle Ironhide yell at me.I moved away from bumblebee closer to uncle ratchet. I looked over and saw devastator coming and running over some cars. He started shooting towards the humans and started driving closer. I ran back over to bumblebee and Sam. "I'm not gonna leave you." I heard Sam say as Bumblebee was handing him a cube thingy.