Humans (Chapter 5)

Previously read

Then his parents started yelling. After they left uncle ironhide started up his gun. "The parents are irritating." "Yeah they are." I said agreeing. Yeah,Yeah,Yeah." Uncle rachet said. "Can I take them out?" Ironhide asked." Ironhide you know we don't hurt humans. What is with you?." My daddy said/asked looking towards Ironhide. "Well, I'm just saying we could. It's an option."

Continue

"Daddy look." I said pointing toward some cars of humans. We scattered fast away from sams house. I peaked around the corner and saw that the human life forms were destroying sams yard even more then we did. If that could happen. The humans took Sam and mikaila and put them inside of one of their cars. When the cars left we silently followed. When we were close enough my daddy transformed and stood in front of the car Sam was in. The car crashed into his foot and stopped. My daddy grabbed the top of the car and ripped it off to reveal sam Mikaela and some other people. "Looks like you A-holes are in trouble now. Gentleman let me introduce you to my friend Optimus Prime and His daughter." "Ok for one I have a name and two Why do you guys want to hurt my friend?" I asked them. They didn't reply they just stared at me and my daddy. "Taking the children was a bad move." My daddy said in his loud voice. Then people came over to us with guns. Then I got scared and my daddy could tell. "Autobots. Relieve them of their weapons." He said as everyone came out of there hiding places. "Freeze." Uncle Ironhide said as he held up his guns. I pulled out mine to but they were a lot smaller. "Give me those." Uncle Jazz said to the men then used a magnet to take their guns. I giggled at them being defenseless. My daddy got down on there level and started talking to the one who took Sam. "Hi, There." One guy said looking like he was going to lubricat himself. "You don't seem afraid. Aren't you surprised to see us?" my daddy asked. "Look, there are seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you. Except to tell you I can't communicate with you." I walked over to uncle bee. "What is a protocol?" "It's the thing...your dad....does .....to keep.... us safe.....That is the best way....to.... explain it....to you." "Oh, ok." I replied back to his answer as he picked me up. "Get out of the car." was the next thing I heard my daddy say. The humans looked like they were scared. "Me?" the one guy asked. "NOW." my daddy's voice yelled loudly scaring them more. "I'm getting out, I'm getting out see." He said still looking scared. "Big guys, Big guys with big guns." "Hey I'm not a guy i'm a girl." I said glaring at him. "Whatever." He said with an attitude. "Do you really wanna play this game? I have a gun that is twice your size, and I can squash you in one step of my foot." I said. He gulped and looked away fro me. "What is sector seven?"