Someone new Chapter 1

"What's happening Daddy?" I asked him. I was being held close to him so I don't get hurt. "We are falling into earth's orbit." He said to me through our mind connection. It was getting hot, then we crashed. The transport pod and opened up and my daddy stood up and everything was all weird. "Come this way. Follow me eca." My daddy said to me as I followed him. We went and scanned cars for our vehicle modes. We were b a rode with cars passing by. My daddy scanned a semi-truck that was red and blue and I scanned a,what the internet says is a 2007 McLaren 650S. It was dark purple flames fading into dark blue. We transformed and my daddy drove ahead of me so I could follow very closely next to him. We saw uncle bumblebee come up with two life forms in him. We transformed into our normal modes and stood up. I was the shortest out of everyone cause i'm only 4 deca-cycles (Years). I am shorter than the other autobots but a lot taller than the life forms. After my daddy transformed all the way I stood really close behind him and held on to his leg. He looked at me and smiled. He turned around picked me up then held me in his arms. I turned my head away from the 2 life forms then my daddy started to speak. "Are you Samuel James Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?"My daddy has a loud voice. "They know your name." The female said and that made me giggle. "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." My daddy said and set me down on the ground. "But you can call us autobots for short." Uncle Rachet said looking at them. 

Hope you liked my first chapter