Introductions (Chapter 2)

Previously read

"They know your name." The female said and that made me giggle. "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." My daddy said and set me down on the ground. "But you can call us autobots for short." Uncle Rachet said looking at them.

Continue

"Autobots." The one I think is Sam said. "What's crackin little bitches?" Uncle Jazz said. I giggled at that. "My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz." My daddy said.  "This looks like a cool place to kick it." I giggled as he sat on a car. "What Is that? How did he learn how to talk like that?" "We've learned Earth's languages through the world wide web." "My weapons specialist, Ironhide." "Ya feeling lucky, punk?" Uncle ironhide said I giggled at that. "Easy Ironhide." My daddy said. "Just kidding I just wanted to show him my cannons." "Our medical officer, Rachet." "The boy's pheromone levels suggests he want's to mate with the female." Uncle Rachet said. "What does that mean?" I asked out loud. "My daddy's optics's widened a little bit. "N-Nothing you need to worry about till you are a lot older Eca." He said acting all weird but continued speaking. "You already know your guardian, Bumblebee." "Bumblebee, right?" "Check on the rep Yep, second to none." bumblebee said happily."So you're my guardian, huh?" "His voice thingy got hurt when he was fighting." I said jumping out of daddy's arms. "Yeah. His vocal processors were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them." Uncle Rachet said scanning bumblebee. "And this little one is my daughter Eclipse." I went back behind daddy when he said that. "She's a little shy." he said chuckling and picking me up from behind him again. The girl smiled then her smile faded. "Why are you here?" she asked. "We are here looking for the Allspark. And we must find it before megatron." "Mega-What?" "Megatron. He is a big mean stupid decepticon who is mean. Like in other words he is a bitch." My daddy and everyone gasped in surprise. My daddy sat me down in front of him so i can look at him in the optics. (Eyes)"What have I told you about saying bad words Eclipse." My daddy said sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry daddy." I said looking down. He smiled and picked me up again as he continued to talk to samuel.

Hope you liked chapter 2