"Chill the heck out, I'm his sister." the girl whispered, causing my eyes to grow wide.

Am I really this stupid? I was too dumb to notice how much they look a like and here I was about to freaking leave the house for no freaking reason. Ugh sounds like me.

"I dare you." Carson said bringing me out of my thoughts and causing me to look towards them.

Instead of replying Nathan pulled his fist back and swung at him which, thankfully, he moved his head to the side and elbowed Nathan in the temple, causing him to stumble back.

Carson's sister, still holding onto my arm, pulled me outside through the back door as she started to run with me away from the house. We didn't get very far until we heard a gun shot go off, making me stop dead in my tracks.

I looked at Carson's sister to see her with wide eyes and start to slow down, but eventually sped back up leaving me a few feet behind.

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, all I did was stare at the ground thinking about who could have gotten shot.

Another shot was heard making me automatically fall to my knees. Nothing came out of my mouth as I felt my heart shatter in my chest. I felt like half of myself had just been ripped away from me.

"Ellie come on we have to go. I don't know if Nathan brought others with him. They could be a few feet behind us for all we know." Carson's sister said to me.

But then, a third shot was fired causing me to let out a whimper followed by a whole mess of cries.

Carson's sister hauled me up and started to drag me along until I stopped and wasn't able to take a step forward.

"I cant, I have to go back." I said with determination.

Carson's sister sighed before responding with, "Is there another way in?"

I thought about it but replied with, "Can't we sneak around the front and see if a car is there? Or we could see through one of the windows."

She slowly nodded her head and we began to quickly walk back to the house.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"It's Franci." Carson's sister said.

"Nice name, so you guys are brother and sisters? Damn now I feel really bad." I said.

"Thanks but it's totally fine probably how I would have taken it." Franci said.

We made it back to the house and got down on our hands and knees so whoever was in there couldn't see. I peeked around the side of the house to notice no cars in the drive way thankfully.

"There's no cars, should we head back inside?" I asked.

"Let's see through the windows just in case." Franci said.

We both peeked into the windows, but the sight in front of me had me unable to breath.

I scrambled up to my feet as I ran through the door and almost tripped over Nathan's body.

I noticed that he had two bullet wounds in his chest while I saw Carson only have one thankfully.

I ran towards Carson who had his eyes open but was having a hard time breathing.

Franci held out a wash cloth and I instantly grabbed it and applied it to Carson's chest, trying to stop the bleeding.

"Come on we need to get him to the closest hospital!" I said trying to pick Carson up.

Franci held the door open for me and grabbed my keys that were sitting on the coffee table while I led Carson outside. She locked and closed the door behind me, and ran towards the car to unlock it.

She jumped in and started the car while I pried me and Carson in the back seat and continued to hold the cloth against his chest.

I looked down at Carson tracing over his jaw line and cheek bones while looking into his electric blue eyes.

"Carson I'm so sorry." I said as tears flowed down my cheeks.

Carson began to cough and it soon turned into blood causing me to grow nervous.

"Franci drive faster!" I shouted at Franci while she sped down the road.

"Alright lady we're almost there. Don't leave me, Carson. I just got back and you have the audacity to get shot? Heck no!" She said as she neared the parking lot.

"I just want you guys to know that I love you." Carson said as he began to flicker his eyes close.

"I love you Carson, don't leave your family, don't leave Ellie. Stay with us!" Franci shouted at him.

I pulled him out of the car and began running with him in my arms and as we neared the hospital doors, I began to shout out for nurses.

"Help! He's been shot!" I yelled.

I saw a bunch of men running towards us with a stretcher as they pulled Carson on top of it, and started to plunge needles into his arms.

"I love you too Carson, never forget it." I said to him.

I stood there in the middle of the room as I saw the nurses rush the love of my life away, leaving me cold and broken.

======

Hey guys so pretty intense chapter and pretty short, but I hope you guys liked it!