Twenty Three

AN: I'll post the Q&A answers after this chapter :)

"Hoseok-ah~" Hoseok heard someone cooing "Hoseokie wake up~" mumbling and pouting Hoseok rolled to his side before reluctantly opening his eyes to find a soft smiling Taehyung running his fingers through his hair.

"Doing that will only make me fall asleep again..." Hoseok mumbled sleepily as he tried to stay awake.

Chuckling softly Taehyung leaned down to kiss Hoseok's temple "sorry hyung but come on get up, it's already 11.~"

"But Tae...why can't we stay in bed and cuddle?" A pout formed on his lips, patting his cheek Taehyung smiled "because hyung...it's your birthday." Hoseok blinked when he heard him.

"Even a better reason to stay in bed and cuddle." His pout increased and oh how badly Taehyung wanted to kiss it away but he couldn't. Not yet.

"Come on hyung please." Taehyung begged with a pout of his own and started to give him his puppy eyes which he knew Hoseok couldn't resist.

"Fine..." Hearing him Taehyung's smile grew as he threw the duvet off himself, the older of the two were taken aback to see that he was already dressed in a black shirt, black tight jeans and a black chocker that had a leash connected to it.

"Like what you see eh?" Taehyung teased causing a light pink to dust over Hoseok's cheeks as his eyes were downcast "I-I'm going to freshen up..." Mumbling shyly Hoseok rushed to the bathroom.

After showering and freshening up Hoseok changed into a white shirt ripped jeans and black comfy jacket. Making sure to take his medicine on his own he poked Taehyung's cheek "there I'm up dressed and medicine's already been taken." Hoseok smiled brightly. Looking up from the poke Taehyung mirrored his smile with his own boxy smile "great let's get going!" Getting up Taehyung took Hoseok's hand in his and lead him out of the dorms without another word.

"Wait! Lock the door!" Taehyung stopped when he heard him and shook his head "stay here." Leaving Hoseok on his own he went back to their dorm and locked their door before rushing back with a bag over his shoulder.

"Is it locked?" Taehyung nodded "you sure sure?" Taehyung nodded again and laced his hands with Hoseok's "it is I double checked now come on, the taxi won't wait forever."

"Taxi?" Hoseok questioned "where are we going? And what's with the rucksack?"

"You'll find out, now get in!" Taehyung's boxy smile was on full show as he held the car door open for him.

"Okay..." smiling back Hoseok got in the taxi.

"Where are we?" Hoseok gazed out the window as soon as Taehyung said they arrived. Paying the taxi driver Taehyung got out and rushed to Hoseok's side to open his door instead of responding.

Adjusting the rucksack on his shoulder Taehyung took Hoseok's hand in his to help him out before closing the car door "welcome to Seoul Forest!"

Hoseok's eyes lit up as a huge smile crept up his smile "we can get close to wildlife! We can go on adventures, feed deers and climb this elephant thing in the playground and don't worry it's not a children's playground so ready to have a adventure?" Hoseok turned to see a huge smile painted across Taehyung's face. Nodding with a smile Taehyung's smile grew, grabbing his hyung's hand both boys ran through the entrances and straight to the forest for a adventure.

"Come on hyung!" A young Taehyung grabbed onto Hoseok's hand who was sitting on the ground comfortably "I don't want too! I just want to sit and watch over you as I eat my sandwich" pulling his hand away from his grip Hoseok took out his sandwich but soon dropped it due to Taehyung tugging at his arm "My sandwich!" Hoseok whined.