Twenty Two

AN: warning - kind of gets heated but not really, I've decided to do a Q&A! So before we start, people you guys can ask:

Hoseok

Taehyung

Jungkook

Jimin

Yoongi

Jin

Namjoon

Any b.a.p members

Author (me haha)

Others (anyone else you can think of e.g his parents or even Minhyuk!)

I'll probably post the answers next then another updated :)
___________________

Both Hoseok and Taehyung took Friday off - Hoseok because well he was still in a lot of pain and Taehyung because he doesn't want to leave his baby alone. So the two were currently snuggling on Hoseok's bed watching k-dramas and eating through packets of sweets. However before they even started cuddling Taehyung made sure his hyung had his medicine and the cream for the burns he received were applied.

So now Hoseok's head was resting on Taehyung's chest as they watched. With his free hand he ran his fingers through his hyung's soft locks. They were nearing the end of the eighth episode of 'To The Beautiful You.'

When the episode ended both boys waited till the credits were done showing and immediately played the next episode on it's own because honestly it required too much effort (for the both of them) to click on the next episode.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok said after a while, getting a hum as a response he continued "you know the night I came running to you after finding out about... Jungkook and Yoongi?" Taehyung's eyes moved from the laptop's screen to Hoseok's beautiful eyes "yeah?"

"You know how we both agreed on taking everything slow and waiting till you think we're both ready..." Taehyung nods so Hoseok continued "I...do you think we'll be ready in the near future? Or is it s-still too s-soon?" Hoseok's cute stutter at the end made Taehyung smile softly and kiss his temple when Hoseok looked down shyly "you know hyung...I think we're close to being ready."

"J-Jinja?" Hoseok looks up at him with wide eyes to see Taehyung nodding with a soft smile "e-even with you n-needing to take c-care of me?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he heard him "don't e-even start lying...god..." Hoseok took a breath in as he ran a hand down his face "what was I thinking? You don't want to date someone who you have to take care of...heck you don't want to date someone who's freakin' schizophrenic..." Hoseok sighed and pulled away from Taehyung as he shook his head "P-pretend I said n-nothing..." Hoseok shook his head as he attempted to get up but Taehyung managed to pull Hoseok back into his original position and hugged onto him "hyung...no. I love you. I love you so much. I loved you before you had schizophrenia and I still love you now; you having schizophrenia is not going to make any difference and I don't even have to look after you, but if I do so what? I still want to date you. I love you Jung Hoseok. You're my sunshine." Taehyung kissed his temple softly when he saw Hoseok staring downwards.

"T-thank you..." Hoseok whispered softly as he kept his eyes looking downwards.

"For what?" The younger of two started to pet Hoseok's head.

"For loving me..."

Taehyung barely heard the whisper that escaped his lips "you don't have to thank me for loving you..." Taehyung started to leave soft kisses across his hairline "ever."