Sixteen

Hoseok continued to stare at Taehyung. When he thought he wasn't going to get a reply Hoseok lowered his head and let the voices overrun his thoughts. However he didn't expect a hand to lift his chin up then soft lips pressed against his. Their lips melded perfectly against one another's. It was soft and pure as their lips moved in sync. Taehyung roamed his hands down Hoseok body and rested them against his waist "I fucking love you Jung Hoseok." Taehyung pulled away momentarily to whisper those words against his lips before he pressed his lips against his. Hoseok deepened the kiss as tears pricked the corners of his eyes. Wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck he straddled his lap. Taehyung breathed out 'I love you's' and 'I missed you's' along with sometimes adding 'so fucking much' after them, against Hoseok's lips causing the tears of happiness to trail down his cheeks.

Taehyung pulled away when he desperately needed air but he cupped Hoseok's face to wipe his tears with his thumb and rested his forehead against Hoseok's "I love you so so so fucking much. Always has, always will Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok hugged onto him tightly as he hid his face in Taehyung's neck. Smiling softly Taehyung rubbed circles on his back "hyung...can you tell me what happened?"

Hoseok remained silent for a couple of minutes "J-Jungkook slept with Yoongi..." Hoseok whispered softly.

"Ohh well he-wait...he what?!" Shock was written all over his face "are you sure?" Taehyung couldn't believe it he was so certain that Jungkook was a nice guy and actually cared and loved Hoseok. But he did that? Taehyung was furious. And understandably because he was ready to give up on Hoseok, let Jungkook have him for Hoseok's happiness. But now, Taehyung sighed and brought Hoseok closer to him.

"What are you going to do?" Taehyung asked softly after a while.

"I don't know..."

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok sighed and and kept his face hidden "staying single..." Hoseok said quietly "unless... you still love me like you say then..."

"I do love you, I really do Hoseok but...I don't want to rush into anything... you haven't even officially broken up with him and I...I really do want to have a amazing relationship with you but if we rush into it...I don't know it could ruin it." Taehyung brought his hands down to rub his sides soothingly "plus you don't know if you actually love me...it could just be past feelings and I still need time to change completely so I could be perfect for you..." Taehyung sighed and shook his head "I can't believe I was so stupid to do all of that to you...I'm so sorry Hoseok..."

It was Hoseok's turn to cup the younger's face "I understand" Hoseok kissed him lightly before continuing "I...I know it isn't past feelings..I tried denying it...but when I saw you for the first time in years I felt it. Butterflies, my heart beating...you name it...." Hoseok smiled slightly "and you may not be perfect but no one is...especially me. So you don't have to be perfect for me and I can see that you have changed..." Hoseok sighed "but you're right... it's better not to rush into anything."

Taehyung smiled at the comments and pecked his lips "trust me Hoseok when I think I'm, you're ready I'll be there in a instant to ask you out."

Hoseok smiled at that and resumed hiding his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck as he let out a soft whisper "walk me please?"

"Mm? Where?"

"My dorm room...I need to take my medicine." Hoseok said quietly.

"Of course, lets go now?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I'm tired from running here." Hoseok lifted his head back up to pout at him.

"How about I give you a piggy ride?" Taehyung grinned like a child as Hoseok smiled brightly "will you actually?"

"Yes, get off my lap and I'll give you a piggy ride." Hoseok obeyed and sat beside him in the couch before getting on his back when Taehyung was in front of him.

***

Currently the two boys were snuggled on the couch. Taehyung's arm draped around Hoseok's small body who hugged onto his side. Ever since they got to Hoseok's dorm Taehyung made sure Hoseok had his medicine and made sure to distract him from his thoughts as it seemed like the medicine just made him feel worse and depressed. So right now they were in the middle of watching a comedy which made Hoseok laugh his adorable laugh, Taehyung loved his laugh. It was like a beautiful melody to his ears. Every time he laughed Taehyung would find himself staring adoringly at the other that he'd miss parts of the movie but Taehyung didn't care. Staring at Hoseok was better. Well for him anyway.

"Taehyung?"

"Mm?"

"The movie's finished."

"That's alright."

"I repeat the movie's finished." Hoseok cupped the younger's face and directed it to the direction of the laptop where credits were rolling down "ohh...it was a good movie."

Hoseok laughed and hugged onto him again "did you even watch the movie?"

"Of corse I did, I loved it especially with the...when he...it was a good movie okay!" Taehyung pouted causing Hoseok to laugh again and poke his pout "whatever you say~ now put another movie on please...put on...something fantasy."

"Araso ." Taehyung smiled and leaned over to put on a Harry Potter film. There was no point in putting on what Hoseok asked for as he fell asleep halfway through the movie. How was this boy so cute? He looked so peaceful in his sleep with his bottom lip sticking out slightly into a pout. Taehyung had to refrain himself from kissing them. Sighing for the nth time that day he looked at the door. Should he leave? What if he leaves and Hoseok wakes up and still feels all depressed and ends up doing something stupid? What if Yoongi comes back and sees them? Will he tell Jungkook? Will he try making Jungkook feel better by saying Hoseok cheated on him as well when he didn't?

Loads of questions ran through his head but in the end his answer was stay with Hoseok. He carefully got out of the other's arms to get pillows from Hoseok's and Yoongi's bed. That's right if Yoongi comes back he'd be sleeping without pillows. Taehyung also took Hoseok's duvet and without waking him up he arranged everything on the couch. Taehyung laid down and brought Hoseok in his arms. Unconsciously Hoseok snuggled against him as Taehyung wrapped the duvet around them. Taehyung kissed the top of his head lightly before falling asleep soon after.

AN: Is it too soon? Idk xD anyway please comment and check out my new book, it's 18+ and well, different from my two stories xD I'll probably update it when I'm in my Christmas holidays which will be the week after next week! :3