Twenty

WARNING: Violence
_________
Taehyung woke up with Hoseok in his arms. The black eye he got a week ago was faded now. Hoseok's excuse for it was believable extremely believable but his heart was disagreeing with what he was saying. Last week he was busy with assignment deadlines so he couldn't really find out what was happening but this week he had enough time to do so. He was determined to.

Taehyung hugged him closer and started peppering his faces with kisses making Hoseok let out a little whine as his eyes fluttered open "morning Hoseokie~" Hoseok smiled with a little blush at the nickname. Turning in Taehyung's arms he buried his face in Taehyung's chest "what time is it?" Hoseok let out a small yawn.

"It's 9:28" Taehyung informed after checking his phone. Hoseok whined hearing him "I need to be at work at 10:30."

"What time do you finish? I could treat you to lunch or dinner depending on the time." Taehyung pressed kisses on his temple. Hearing him Hoseok froze but the kisses helped him relax a little and Taehyung noticed.

"I f-finish at 3...but I get my um pay cheque today...so I don't think we could um go eat out..." Taehyung frowned after hearing him "why not?" Taehyung started to run his fingers through Hoseok's hair.

"We j-just can't." Hoseok mumbled out.

"Why?"

"Taehyung please." Hoseok begged as he looked up at him, looking back at him Taehyung sighed "okay..."

Hoseok buried his face back in Taehyung's chest "can you pick out a outfit for me to wear?" Hoseok mumbled into his chest. Taehyung smiled softly "of course."

***

It just turned 2 so a hour to go, Hoseok was behind the cash machine so he couldn't embarrass himself today. Thankfully.

"That is 2.99" Hoseok smiled and outstretched his covered palm. Taehyung chose a oversized grey jumper and black skinny ripped jeans for him to wear.

Giving the change back Hoseok greeted the next customer with a smile. He continued to do so until it reached 2:43 when Yongguk and his friends showed up. Hoseok's smile dropped.

"Our usual faggot and do me a favour...don't mess it up." Yongguk sneered, gulping Hoseok nodded and wrote their order correctly. But of course when they got it it was wrong.

"You can't even write down a order correctly. How pathetic." Zelo spat. Hoseok tried ignoring their comments but he couldn't especially when he heard Yongguk "don't forget we're having some fun after your shift ends." Hoseok visibly gulped, he knew what fun meant he meant and he hated it. He wished 3 didn't come but of course it did.

He only took one step away from behind the till and he was already being dragged out of the cafe but unlike the other times he was quite literally thrown into a car "w-where are we going?" Hoseok dared to ask.

"Shut it, its bad enough I need to have trash like you in my car. I don't need to hear your annoying ass horse voice." Yongup scoffed.

"Sorry." Hoseok gulped nervously and looked passed Zelo to look out the window. He knew where they were going and he doesn't want to go back to that hell hole. His eyes flickered between the front of the car and the window. He could escape.

Just one quick motion.

You'd have to push Zelo hard enough...you'd take him with you.