Nineteen

I'd like a vanilla latte please." Hoseok nodded at the customer "anything else?" Shaking his head meaning no Hoseok said the total and took the money from the customer to put in the till and gave back his change. Yeah Hoseok's at work. He got a job at the cafe on campus. Unfortunately for him his saved money was taken away from him and because Hoseok's so pathetic he let them and now he owes them a lot of money which he doesn't have. So he got a job. Taehyung's been more suspicious when Hoseok comes back with bruises or he's limping but Hoseok managed to make a excuse every time Taehyung asked. However when Taehyung started asking about him working and where all his money is going Hoseok found it harder to make up a excuse. It became even harder now that they are sharing the dorm. Yeah Hoseok managed to talk to Yoongi about it despite the awkwardness.

"Ah...Y-Yoongi hyung..." Hoseok said quietly when he heard their door close. It was 2am in the morning and the elder just got back from the studio so Hoseok was hesitant on calling out his name considering he must be tired.

"Oh...you're still awake?" Hoseok nodded but remembered Yoongi couldn't see him because of the darkness "y-yeah...I need to talk to you..."

"Can't it wait till morning? I'm tired." Yoongi yawned as he got under his duvet but Hoseok stretched his arm out from under his duvet to put his lamp light on "I-it could...but I um don't think I'll have the courage to bring the subject back up..."

Groaning at the light, Yoongi's eyes fluttered open to stare daggers at the younger "what is it Hoseok?"

"Could...could you..." Hoseok's voice became quieter by the end which caused a frown to appear on his face "I heard none of that Hoseok. Speak louder or let me sleep."

"Swapdormswithtaehyungplease!" Hoseok spoke loudly but way to quickly for the mint to comprehend anything.

"A little slower Hoseok..." Yoongi stared blankly at the black haired who's face was now half hidden by the duvet due to embarrassment.

Taking a deep breath Hoseok repeated "could...could you swap dorms with Taehyung...please..." Hoseok looked up to see Yoongi staring at him with a blank expression "y-you can say no if you d-don't wan-"

"Okay."

"Want to-wait really?" Hoseok asked him with wide eyes, Yoongi nodded "yeah Hoseok I will." Yoongi rolled onto his side to face the wall.

"T-Thank you hyung..." Hoseok said softly with a small smile as he switched off the lamp.

It was silent in the dark room, Hoseok thought Yoongi must be asleep but he wasn't.

"Hoseok?"

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

Hoseok stayed silent, he knew he'd forgive Yoongi, heck he's forgiven him already "it's okay...I have a question though..."

Silence filled the room once again until Yoongi spoke again "go ahead."

"Aren't...aren't you asexual?" Hoseok asked hesitantly.

"I thought I was...but with Jungkook it just..." Yoongi stopped himself and turned back around to face Hoseok's direction even though he couldn't really see him in the dark "never mind..."

Hoseok blinked and shook his head "I-its fine hyung..."

"I can swap this weekend."

"Thank you. Goodnight hyung."

"Goodnight Hoseok."

Yoongi swapped dorms with Taehyung last weekend. The two of them have nearly put everything away neatly.

Hoseok swapped with one of his colleagues to serving the coffees. Carefully putting the cakes and cup of drinks on a tray Hoseok made his way over to table 4. Serving them their drinks and cakes Hoseok went back to behind the counter. He heard the bell on top of the door ring announcing they had a customer. As soon as he looked up he wished he didn't.

Today was his pay day and the people who just entered knew it was too. Chewing his lower lip he continued his job. He was walking over to a table with a full tray, however when he walked past the table where the people he dreaded sat a leg was outstretched right in front of him making him trip with the drinks and cakes going everywhere. Hoseok closed his eyes he could feel the hot burning liquid seeping through his shirt and hear everyone's laughs.

"Careful loser. They don't pay you to be a clown." He heard one of Yongguk's friends laugh out. Taking a shaky breath in Hoseok got up and carefully started to clean up. He could feel tears desperately wanting to spill but this wasn't the first time they've done this to him so he managed to stop the tears from falling now.

"Here I'll tidy up. You can go clean up." Hoseok looked to his left to see Minhyuk, a colleague of his "t-thanks hyung..." Hoseok said quietly before getting up to go in the staff room to do just that.

Apart from getting yelled at by Yongguk for apparently getting his order wrong the rest of the shift went okay.

Getting changed into his normal clothes Hoseok got his payment cheque from his boss. He prayed that Yongguk left with his friends but like always Hoseok isn't so lucky.

"Hi faggot~" Yongguk grinned at him as soon as he saw Daehyun drag Hoseok into the alleyway "where's our money?"

"I-I have it in a cheque..." Hoseok got a click of his tongue and a whack at the back of his head as an answer "I guess we'll have to see what you have in your wallet." Hoseok was roughly pushed down by Daehyun as Zelo got his wallet out of his pocket and passed it to Yongguk who clicked his tongue again "Bad Hoseok, where's all your money going? You're practically broke!" He threw his wallet at the other's face making his eyes squeeze shut.

"Make sure to have more money tomorrow faggot." Yongguk spat in Hoseok's face before letting his friends beat him.

Hoseok's eyes started to water when they were done with him. He was numb. He couldn't feel anything as he shakily got on his feet. As soon as he got back to the dorms Taehyung was waist deep in worry throwing questions after questions at him.

"Where did you go?"

"How are you hurt?"

"Do you think you'll need a doctor?"

Hoseok would answer all the questions by making up a believable excuse but another week passed and Taehyung knew Hoseok was lying to him. He knew something was wrong and he was going to find out what it was.

AN: and here's the crappy update~ I'm so tired rn ;-;