Fourteen

AN: this book's hit 2k omg, thank you guys~ I tried making this chapter long but it didn't work out sorry >:(

At 2am in the morning Taehyung didn't expect to be awake just to observe Hoseok's beautiful features but here he was admiring Hoseok's gorgeous cheekbones, plump lips, long lashes, sharp jawline and his long thin nose. His chest rose lightly as he slept. Was it creepy? A little bit. Did Taehyung care? No. He was to busy being amazed with the beauty in front of him.

Ever since Hoseok left their hometown Taehyung had been regretting. He regretted every single thing he did to the sleeping angel in front of him. He missed him; he missed him so much that it drove him crazy; not seeing his sunshine's smile for years killed Taehyung day by day.

The brunette thought he'd never see his hyung ever again but when he met him again after so long it crushed him that his former lover did not remember him and then finding out he was dating someone? That broke Taehyung. Yeah he didn't react the best in the first few weeks but now, now he was just happy to be in the elder's presence.

Taehyung smiled adoringly as he carefully tucked a piece of hair behind his ear then moving his hand down to lightly caress his cheek. His gaze fell down upon Hoseok's lips. Carefully he brought his thumb across the elder's upper lip.

Taehyung didn't know what he was doing but he knew what he was doing was wrong, Hoseok wasn't his. But he was drawn to the pink soft lips.

Hoseok's lips were indeed soft, they melded against Taehyung's perfectly. They were made for each other and Taehyung knows it but he knew he couldn't force the elder so he let his lips rest there for a few extra minutes.

Reluctantly Taehyung leaned back as a soft whisper escaped his lips "I love you Jung Hoseok. Always has. Always will."

Taehyung was glad he was asleep, sighing he stepped out of the room to take a walk. Little did he know that Hoseok was awake the whole time.

"Omo you're back early" Jin announced from the couch when he saw Taehyung enter the dorm he shared with Namjoon and Jin. Well technically Jin was his roommate but Namjoon was here so often that it may as well be his room. Surprisingly though Namjoon wasn't here at the moment.

"Mm. Jungkook came, he'll bring Hoseok back." Taehyung tried not to sound bitter when he said it. It was 11 in the morning and Jungkook's other lessons were cancelled so he came to the hospital. Taehyung didn't want to see them all lovey dovey so he went back to the dorms.

"Mm" Jin nodded in understanding "Taehyung come here" Jin patted the spot next to him on the couch, Taehyung obeyed. "What's up hyung?"

"Nothing...actually no something... I'm not the only one who noticed but there seems to be some sort of tension between Jungkook and yourself... how come?"

"Ah...you're going to-"

"Alright baby boy I got handcuffs, lube and..."
Taehyung stared at Namjoon who trailed off, the room was filled in silence for a few minutes "you're back early..."

"Yeah..." Taehyung stared at Namjoon then back at a blushing Jin "but I think I'll leave to erm get food for my elephant" Taehyung was about to stand up when Jin stopped him "you can go after I hear about why you and Jungkook don't seem to be in good terms."

Namjoon sighed when he heard Jin "how about...you let him go now and let him explain tomorrow" Jin glared "or later today. No? Okay. Taehyung spill." Namjoon placed the things down on the table before joining the two on the couch.

Like expected Taehyung got punched by both Namjoon and Jin. For a kind looking man he can punch extremely hard. Taehyung lightly rubbed where they both punched him.

Jin was breathing heavily as he stared at Taehyung. He knew, no he could tell Taehyung wasn't the same Taehyung as he was back then. He could see the regret Taehyung held in his eyes along with the love and adoration he has for the other. He could see everything, he could see how Taehyung was punishing himself mentally he could see how sad, frustrated, heartbroken he felt whenever he saw Hoseok with Jungkook.

And that is why when Namjoon was about to punch Taehyung again Jin stopped him "that's enough..."

"Enough? He deserves a lot more then just one punch from us! Hoseok was innocent! He deserved none of what this fucker did to him or the others."

"He's punishing himself Joon! Can't you see it?!" Jin yelled, Namjoon sighed and took a sharp breath in "he's changed, well changing but he's definitely not the same as he was then."

"Please help me." Taehyung said quietly as he looked down.

"What? Help you? You don't deserve any help." Namjoon scoffed as Jin whacked his arm lightly.

"What do you need help with?"

"Help me be a better person...help me with Hoseok...please?"

"Help you be a better person? Fine. Help you steal Hoseok from Jungkook? Fuck off." Namjoon spat out.

"We could help him with both actually..." Jin started, surprising both boys.

"Jin? What are you saying?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Ever since last week Jungkook and Yoongi seem different towards each other..."

"What are you implying?" Taehyung raised a eyebrow.

"Something must've happened either at Jungkook's apartment or somewhere near...but something definitely happened" Jin nodded to himself "I just don't know what."

"Don't forget you could be completely wrong as well." Namjoon said.

"No something definitely happened...I think Jungkook's love for Hoseok could be nothing more then just brotherly..." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows "how could you be so sure?"

"You can just see that something's different between Yoongi and Jungkook, I don't know for affirmative as to what..."

Namjoon didn't say anything as he thought "you're usually right about these things..." Namjoon sighed "but please let's not do anything without knowing for certain..."

"Fine" Jin nodded.

"Wait...so...you two will actually help me with Hoseok?" Taehyung asked with wise eyes.

"After we help you change completely" Jin nodded "but yes...we'll help you."