"Go away"

"Huh? What's got you in that mood?"

"Yours and your friend's face," you pushed Arakita away from you.

You were about to go back to your dorm, take a shower and just relax. After having to deal with Machimiya the whole day, because your schedules were almost identical on Mondays, and Arakita in the second period you really needed a well-deserved relaxed evening.

"I see. So no meal then, I guess," at this your ears pricked up and you slowly turned around to face Arakita who had his head turned sideways while he scratched his head. 

You thought for a minute. Should you accept or not? Arakita was basically rich so he could supply you with a generous dinner since all that awaited back in your room were cup noodles. Although, on the other hand you really couldn't afford to deal with his attitude. Exhaustion overcame you and your tolerance and patience were wearing off with every second you spent outside your bed.

"Another day."

"That won't do."

"What? Why not?" you said slightly irritated. 

"You promised to buy me food, didn't you?"

"Yea but it was for today. Not any other day. I didn't know you were that stupid to not realise even th-"

"Shut up," you hissed. You didn't let Arakita finish his sentence and started to make your way out.

"Wait. What's up with that attitude?" he grabbed your arm just when you were about to turn and that in the middle of the hallway where everyone could see you both. You could already hear them whisper again.

What's up with his attitude?

"What do you want? Why are you so eager to have a meal? Are you feeling lonely rich boy? Can't you buy yourself some friends?" you didn't mean to say those hurtful words but they somehow found their way out of your mouth. 

When Arakita heard those words, you felt his grip slightly loosen and with a swift movement you freed yourself.

"Fine. Do what you want. Not that I care." 

He continued to whisper something along the lines 'bet..something else ...do with...' but you couldn't really understand it, so you just threw that somewhere in the back of your mind.

"Great. I wouldn't want it otherwise."

Both of you stared at each other and went separate ways. You could feel the bystanders' gazes burn on the backside of your head.

Screw them all. Want to gossip? Go ahead and try.

Rather furious you made your way to the entrance. During your little walk you shot everyone who dared to glance at you death-stares. Once you reached the entrance and walked out.

Someone screamed your name and soon you saw your friend with the blond hair, Sara, running towards you.

"Is it true that you and Kinjou are going out?"

"Huh? Where did hear that crap?"

"Would you please mind your language?"

How about you mind your own business, you wanted to tell her that but decided to bite back the remark.

"Sorry, I'm just not in the mood."

Why do I have to apologise?

"It's ok, tell me about it later but only after the thing with Kinjou!"

"What thing with Kinjou?" you said disinterested while starting to walk again, "I told you we are not dating. How did you even know about it?"

"The whole university knows about it."

"The whole university. Do you even know how many people go to our university? How about the whole department knows it? There, that's better."

"Ok, fine but??? BUT???" she stared at you with wide eyes and a hopeful expression.

"No," you stood still on the spot and looked her in the eyes to get your message into her stubborn head. 

"No, we are not dating, ok? We are just friends like already said. The rumors are not true and it would be appreciated if you tell everyone else who spouts that nonsense."

"Ok, ok. I got it. I didn't think you would," she grinned and elbowed you in the sides.

Wow, what a fast mood change.

"Then why were you like this?"

"Hmph I just wanted to test how you would react if someone asked you that."

"And? Did I pass?"

"Nope."

"You didn't either."

"What? What do you mean."

"Kinjou."

"What about him? Wait...don't tell me you told him that I like him and he rejected me?"

"Who knows," you ran away with your friend pursuing you.