Information on captian croissant

The world could burn down and it only matters if you have the match.

Asher was sitting at his desk as I stormed in as usual.
"I need all your information on alexdandre guerrier mort."

His eyes widened considerably."Ember this is not a good idea he is very"

I cut him off."dangerous,old,ruthless." I raised my eyebrow."should I continue?"

"Ember " his eyes held worry but I felt it wasn't for me.

"Captain croissant doesn't scare me!" I huffed.

He raised his eyebrow looking amused."captain croissant?"

"So I nick named the vampire I'm gonna kill and mount on my wall what's the big deal?"

He shook his head."you really do have a death wish. Calling a 500 something year old vampire captain croissant."

I quirked an eyebrow in a I'm so not in the mood for this way."can you hurry up I have to figure out if a French head goes with a English one." I paused."do you think he will be offended if I hang up a American flag i mean the french Indian war was like 200 years ago."

Asher only shook his head.

"Fine don't help I'll just ask Calin he'll know what to put up he always pisses people off." I grumbled.

He sighed."why do you need to know about" he paused and looked around almost as if the big bad vampire was gonna pop out and get him."Alexdandre guerrier mort?"

"Because the undead French son of a bitch is responsible for the attacks that have been happening."

"God help us all." He muttered.

"Why do you say that?"

He looked at me as if I was crazy."because you and him are going up against each other your probably one of the few slayers that stands a chance against him. And we all know what happens when someone pisses you off." He shivered."not to mention you already have a plan for his head. You'll probably piss him off just by breathing after you meet.It's gonna be a blood bath."

I nodded."good point."

He continued ignoring me."which is why you shouldn't go after him." I tried to interrupt him but he kept talking."but I know you will so I will tell you what I know."

"He was born sometime in the 1500's in France he was a soldier in his human life. He had a small family for back then one sister and his parents. They weren't poor but they weren't rich etheir. He's very strong mentally,emotionally,and physically. He cares for no one but himself. He's one of the most dangerous vampires to ever walk the earth all fear him."

I snorted shaking my head. "so I get to go after my own klaus mikelson like in the vampire diaries. Hopefully he doesn't fall in love with anyone,poor Matt is the only blonde. And his personality is sparkling."

Asher only stared blankly at me.
It pulled me into a memory of blaze and me. We were at home watching a movie. Blaze turned away from the tv to look at me."are you scared?" He teased me."

"No it's only a movie." I stuck my chin up stubbornly.
He laughed quietly. "Just remember the monsters on the tv aren't real."
"Of course." I giggled.

I rubbed right over my heart where his name was. I kept his name with me as a reminder to keep fighting not a memory of guilt. So I forced myself to stop and looked at Asher. He looked calculating somehow. Which made no sense considering I was the one about to go head to head with captain croissant.

"Well." He started."I'm gonna start praying. So I'll let you know if I learn anything more."

I smiled at him."thanks Asher."

He looked surprised stuttering his reply."uh yyeaa."

I pulled my coat closer to me and stood out of his office with my head held high. If Asher thinks some French corpse is gonna beat me he has another thing coming.But, it will be all the more fun when I win. And I will because everyone knows I don't back down,even if it kills me.