And edward cullen dosen't sparkle

U don't know what you can do until you have to

Everybody is someone to somebody. Just like all are actions have consequences. Or how you can choose wrong even though you have choices. Those choices aren't always easy. But your choices define you. Choices sometimes leave reminders. They make sure you never forget. It reminds us that you can be human and be a monster to. After all we're all some kind of a monster.

Stan wasn't happy Asher didn't give me all of the information he had on the attacks. But, I think I made up for it considering I got some extra stuff on the attacks. You can only wait till someone bites you than you bite back harder. Which is why I got to go home early. I decided to put on some music and dance. Of course I was in my underwear shaking my hips to my playlist when Asher showed up.

He was clapping at my little dance.
"My my my you do put on a show my little warrior."

I scowled at him"fuck off asher."

He put his hand over his heart"So rude."

"So doesn't care." I mocked him.

His eyes trailed over my chest to my hips than down to my legs.He licked his lips. I snapped my fingers to get his attention.

"What are you doing here Asher?"

"Can I not just come for the pleasure of your company?"

"And Edward Cullen doesn't sparkle right."

"I wanted to ask you to dinner since our first dinner was cut short."

I snorted "yea no, didn't you get the not interested part?"

"Drinks than?" He asked hopefully.

He reminded me of a puppy right now.

"Asher"

He pouted "please, I'll leave you alone for a while."

I snorted ,We both knew it was a lie. There was no way in hell he would leave me alone.

"I'll let you know right away when I get more information on the case." He interdicted slyly.

Stan may actually leave me alone. But than Asher would bug me more than normal. Maybe. I can't believe I'm considering this.

"You'll tell me about future cases to?"

"Absolutely"

"What the hell it's not like I had plans anyway." I threw a lingering glanced at my tv and couch. Asher practically pulled me through the door.

The atmosphere was loud and filled with laughter and talking at the bar. There was a long bar in the middle and tables scattered around. Asher lead me to a secluded table towards the back and pulled out a chair. I sat without a fight I could throw the guy a bone every once in a while.

"So tell me about yourself." He smiled like a child on Christmas morning.

I snorted "isn't that a little cliche?"

"Well I want to know about you."

I sighed before I answer him. This manner thing sucks. "Ask away."

He spoke fast probably afraid I'd change my mind."what's your favorite tv show?"

I smiled because of the irony "the vampire diaries. And the originals."

He laughed "ok, what about favorite animal?"

"A lion. There fierce and deadly."

He snorted"how fitting. Favorite movie?"

I grinned thinking about it."10 things I hate about you."

I smiled mockingly "Why don't you make a list?"

"That's aloud?"

I sighed might as well it would be faster."

"Ok,favorite food?"

"Fries."

"Favorite actor?"

"Ian somerhalder and Paul Wesley.
Oh and Joseph Morgan,Nathaniel buzolic,and Daniel gillies."

He wiggled his eyebrows "ah, so you go for brothers than."

I smiled sarcastically. "Mm yes love those Italian boys."

He smirked "any tattoos?"

I pulled down my shirt so he could see the word blaze above my heart where he will always be."

"Any siblings."

I stiffiened in my seat not expecting the question."a brother." I answered stiffly.

"Where is he?"

"Dead." My reply was short my voice clipped.

He moved on to another question fast.
"Favorite Comic book character ?"

"Harley quinn."

His eyebrow shot up again. "Why."

I smirked something dangerous glinting in my eyes."her chaos and madness of course she did all these awful things for love and yet there so tragically beautiful."

"What's some thing you fear?"

"There's very few and I'm not telling you."

"Aren't you scared of death?"

"There are worse things than death. Very worse."

"Ok,favorite time period?"

"Well you were there for all of them."

"Haha just answer the question."

I huffed"The 1920's."

He raised his eyebrow as if he was surprised. "Why?"

"I love flappers."

"U would of made a wounderful flapper." He murmured lowly.

"Don't I get to ask about you?"

He smiled"soon my little warrior but,not yet."

"That hardly seems fa-"I was interrupted by the ringing of my phone Stan was calling.

"Yes"

"Aderes get here now I have a place I want you to stake out."and then he abruptly hung up."

"Nice to see you too Stan how am I? I'm Well thank for asking."

"Problem?" Asher question slyly.

"Tons" I muttered.
" as lovely as this has been I'm gonna have to cut this short."

He pouted "but we just started it was going well."

I cocked my eyebrow "was it?"