"Here." I mumbled then gave him my notes. He thanked me then promised to return it later before vanishing from my sight. Now, I'm all alone again not that I mind or anything.

I entered the academy without any accident which is surprising because they said, I was prone to accident. Hah! In your face! I was about to continue walking when I saw a familiar boy talking to another boy, well technically he's scaring him just by his expression. I sauntered towards them, the scared boy saw me first and I saw as relief flooded his face.

"You can go now." I told him and he ran away immediately. The boy who's scaring him turned around and I was immediately greeted by a familiar face. One of my boy friends, Luke Straight.

"Oh, hi Myra." He greeted me then started whistling like nothing happened. I punched him in the shoulder lightly but its enough to tell him I'm mad. He glared at me while rubbing his shoulder, then his eyes softened when he saw my expression.

"I'm sorry alright, its just he bumped." He stated lamely. I gaze at him incredulously. Is he serious? He might be handsome with his blonde curly locks and his cerulean eyes but I'm not having second thoughts about punching him in the face.

"Are you for real?! Can't you just walk away or something? Do you really need to scare him?" I asked while shaking my head. I sighed then started walking towards my homeroom while he trail behind me.

"I'm sorry. Its just... they're talking a-about you and you know how me and the boys feel about it when someone is talking about our sister." Luke reasoned out. That's why I truly love my friends, no matter what they do there's always a good reason.

"Its alright and thank you." I told him while smiling. When he saw me he beamed happily.

"Thank goodness or Mark will have my head for making you sad." He said with a mock horror making me laughed. Mark Chester is also one of my best friends, he's in love with food and he never fail to amuse me. He has this spiky raven hair and chocolate brown eyes that charm the girls.

"Did I hear my name?" An all too familiar voice asked behind me and Luke. We looked at each other before grinning broadly.

"Did you hear something My?" Luke asked in fake confusion. At the corner of my eye, I saw as Mark frowned deeply.

"Nah. I didn't, did you?" I asked back barely containing my laughter as I glanced at Mark who looked shocked.

"Oh my..." He stated. "Am I invisible?!" He cried dramatically. Luke and I burst into laughter as we saw how serious he was.

"Wha-- Hey! You made fun of me!" He mumbled angrily. We lean on each other while catching our breath before turning towards Mark.

"Seriously, you fall for that?" Luke asked incredulity evident in his voice.

"Of course I didn't. I just want Myra to laugh." Mark reasoned out causing both Luke and I to roll our eyes at him.

I snorted "Yeah right."

"Anyways, let's go." Mark said walking ahead of us. I shook my head at my best friend. I don't know if he's sweet that he want to make me laugh or... he's just plain idiot. We went to the juniors building where my homeroom class found. This is a routine for us, whenever someone from my beat friends see me walking, they would approach me and together we'll trudge towards my class. Those idiots...

"Here we are." Luke announced as we halted in front of my classroom. Girls from the hallway squealed when they saw Luke and Mark. Well, I don't blame them. These two are very good looking and they're mysterious and scary aura just added to their coolness as most girls says.

"Alright. Thanks for the company." I told then with a small wave I turned the knob of my room. As I entered, girls animatedly chattering and boys goofing around welcomed my ears. I sauntered towards my seat near the window and plopped down when I saw a a piece of paper in my desk. Curious, I opened it.

Stay away from the kings, alright? They're ours and not yours. Got that?! If you won't stay and away from them you'll see what we can do!

What the fuck?! Are they serious? Threatening me would do no good. I sighed in annoyance, everyday is always like this. Either it's on my locker on the desk but no one threatened me, until now.

I gazed around and saw some group of girls huddling in a circle and sometimes thy look at me from they're shoulder. It's them, isn't it? When I looked more closely, I saw Lorraine Nightingale. She's the popular girl in academy because of her face and 'cause her family is rich. For me? What's beautiful if her face is full of colors? Seriously, it's a face not some coloring book.

So, Lorraine and her bitches wrote this note. I was about to go at their table and give them a little shit of mind when someone grabbed my arm.

"Don't. They're not worth it." Alexis told me. I plopped down back on my chair and took a numerous calming breathes before looking at Alexis.

"Thanks." I whispered barely hearable. She nodded then sat on her chair beside me. Alexis is cute girl with her small button nose, tanned skin, brunette hair that stops at the middle of her back and a pair of pink orbs. I truly am jealous of her, she's beautiful and everything while here I am...

The kings or my best friends told me that I'm beautiful in my own way, I guess that's okay. Also, they told me that I'm oblivious to the fact that boys makes googly eyes at me but I just snorted and waved it dismissively.

The day passes by a blur, nothing exciting happened. The academy's bell rung indicating that it's already lunch time. I got up and followed the students out of the room and went to my locker.

"Hey beautiful." Someone whispered in my ear making me jump slightly. I whirled around fast as lightning. McKenzie Young, the school's flirt and also known as the man-whore. What does he want now?

"What?" I snapped at him but it only make his grin wider. I rolled my eyes them turned to open my locker. He put his hand at the side of my head, trapping me one sided. Oh hell, if the kings will saw him he's dead.

"You're feisty." He whispered in my ear while twirling my blonde locks.

"Um.. No, I'm Myra." I stated sarcastically still with my back turned to him. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closet to his chest, I struggled under his grasp and by now we're earning a crowd.

"Let go of me!" I yelled at him when he turned me around. He sent me a scary smirk before leaning closer to my face. I shut my eyes tightly as well as my lips not wanting him to take my first kiss. This is so not what I expected my first kiss would be. But before his lips connect with mine, I felt the weight disappear suddenly then the crowd gasps and they goes 'oooh' and 'aaah' that's when I decided to peeked. And what I saw shouldn't surprise me but I can't stop the gasp that escaped me.

Well, ladies and gents meet my best friends, the kings.