"Excuse me?" You looked up at him, feeling offended that he actually agreed with you.

Taehyung then pried you off of his chest and saw how knitted your brows became. "You're the good kind of dumb though." As soon as he said so, that unique rectangular smile of his began to appear.

Your face loosened up. "What does that even mean?"

"Don't worry," he giggled, "dummies like you are supposed to be kept in the dark about things like that."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Thanks for the hug, sunbae." A sincere smile came about on your lips. "It was really nice of you."

"Next time, if someone comes and smiles in your face trying to be your friend, don't trust or listen to 'em."

"But what if they're genuinely a nice person?"

"You don't need any more friends, because you have us now, understand?"

You let out a little chuckle, "I got it."

"Oh, that's right," he suddenly remembered something, "give me your phone."

"'My phone'? What do you need my phone for?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "fine, then tell me your number." He pulled out his phone, unlocked it, and went to enter a new contact.

"Again, what for exactly?"

"Are you really questioning me?"

"It's my phone and number!"

"Tsk, it's so I can prank call you whenever I get the chance." Your brows narrowed at his annoying sarcasm. "I want it so I can be able to get in contact with you, duh."

After sizing him up and down a few times, you finally came to a decision. "Alright, fine. xxx-xxx-xxxx." After watching him enter your number, you became slightly curious as to what landed a smirk on his face.

"What did you save me as?"

"Don't worry about it and give me your phone." You gave him a look of suspicion before taking the smart device out of your pocket and handing it over to him. When he turned it on, he rolled his eyes and held it back out to you. "Password."

"Say please~" you teased.

Taehyung mocked after your smile with a silly one of his own. "Please enter your password."

"Well, since you asked so nicely," you grinned as you entered your password.

"Stupid," he muttered.

You raised a brow, "what'd you say?"

"Nothing." Taehyung then created a new contact and entered his number and what he wanted to be saved as, as well. "Here," he handed your phone back over to you and slipped his own back into his back pocket, "now you've got mine, too."

When you went to your contacts, you saw the strange name sitting among the rest. "'TaeTae'?" You questioned the cute name you were staring at.

"Listen up, this isn't me giving you permission to use this nickname," he warned. "It's just for your contact list, so don't let me hear you using it, especially around other people, got it? I don't need annoying girls calling me by that nickname."

"What if I want to use it?" you blinked up at him.

"You still can't."

You pouted, "but aren't I your little hoobae?"

Taehyung went silent for a bit. "Acting cute isn't going to get you too far, y'know...so you should quit now."

"Why?" you bat your eyes and pushed your bottom lip our further.

He just couldn't fight off the cutesy vibes any longer. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, you can use it."

"On second thought, I won't. It's too weird and not my style."

His eyes widened. "What'd you say?" But he realized he was being toyed with on account of your giggles. "You really know how to rile someone up, don't you?"

"I think it's you that gets riled up too easily," you smugly replied.

Taehyung scoffed, but couldn't resist the urge to put a large hand on top of your head to mess it up. "Make sure you don't forget those snacks. And some beer, too."

"Oh my--! Do you know how long it took me to get this hairstyle perfect?!" You shoved away his hand so that you could fix your style back to how it was a few seconds ago. "How many times must you mess up my hair before you're satisfied?"

"You should be thanking me. I just fixed the mess that you call a hairstyle," he teased, as he turned his back to you.

"Jerk!" you shouted, before watching him walk off. Though as he walked off, you couldn't control the urge to smile.