9》Tourney

"Sil over here!" Shouted Evie as i made my way up the bleachers. "Hey guys" I smiled as i sat between Mal and Lonnie. "I guess I didn't get the blue and yellow memo" I whisperd to myself as i looked at my black and floral dress along with my red leather jacket and white sneakers. I leaned forward and looked at the band and waved at Addie who was engaged with her other band buddies. Addie quickly waved excitingly at me before she turned and looked for her not so secret crush, Carlos. The thought made me happy that my friend was falling for that little dork.

"So Silena feel anyyy different?" Mal asked raising an Eyebrow at me. I shrugged, "Nope i feel the same as always-" "You're wearing the dress!" Squealed Evie as she smiled brightly. "Yes and it fits perfectly" I smiled giggling a little. I turned my attention to the game as I saw the players on the bench. My eyes wandered to Alex who was talking to Jane, the school mascot, a small smile crept on my face as Alex kept smiling at Jane was if she was the best thing in the world.

My attention then turned to Jay, who turned around and looked at me, giving me a usual grin as he waved his tourney stick at me. I waved back, 'Good luck' I mouthed.

"Do you think it worked?" Whispered Evie from behind me. "I dont know, she isn't acting like the way Ben did when he ate it." Mal said nervously. I turned and faced them and they gave me nervous smiles. "Are you okay?" I asked with a curious  smile. They nodded nervously at me. Werid. I looked back at the game to see Jay  standing next to Carlos.

I saw Alex, Ben, and Chad run on to the field and when the coach pointed to Jay, Jay grabbed Carlos along with him

I saw Alex, Ben, and Chad run on to the field and when the coach pointed to Jay, Jay grabbed Carlos along with him. The Coach and Jay seemed to talk about something and before i knew it Carlos and him where running to the field too.

The crowd started to cheer loudly as the game started. "Go jay!" I shouted. "And the ball goes to Jay who passes it off to Prince Ben" the anoucer said as the crowd shouted. "A nice little block from Carlos who is now doing a dance on the field!" He announced.

I let out a small laugh at my white haired friend before yelling and jumping up and down with Evie and Lonnie. "And now Jay gets the ball back! Jay is now in the kill zone now doing a flip over the other player! Jay then passes it to the Left to which Prince Ben catches it! Prince Ben then dodges a player passing the ball to Prince Alex who has it in the clear but the other team blocks!" The annoucer says running out of breath. I see Alex and Jay exchange small glares before Jay brushes past his shoulder harshly."Come on you guys come on you guys" I chanted softly as I bite my nails.

"Twenty three seconds left! Jay! Great Job! Great leap! catches the ball and heads to his left dodging another player! He passes it to Ben when Carlos falls into the killzone! Jay picks up Carlos as Alex and Ben toss the ball across the killzone as Jay uses Carlos as a human shield!"

I see Jay peek under his helmet giving me a grin before catching the ball from Alex. "Jay jay I'm clear im clear!" Shouted Carlos as he dropped to the ground. Jay jumps on Carlos's back jumping into the air before pasing it to Ben who scored  the last goal. I smiled brightly as I i clapped and jumped up and down with Evie as Mal covered her ears from all the noise.