1》Silena White

Once upon a time ago, well actually 20 years ago the choosen King and Queens made Auradon a safe place for all the good to come and enjoy. Auradon was the place of where all happily ever afters come true, and no bad things ever happen.

And whom are the kings and queens? Well my mother, Snow White, is one of the Queens, my father King James ruled aside her until he passed but thats another story. Snow white rules aside of King Beast and his wife Queen Belle, which made me and Ben best friends since we where in diapers.

Cinderella and King Charming along with Sleeping Beauty and King Philip are also the head of ruling, and there kids? Not my favorite people in the world, but hey! I grew up with them.

It was also decided when we where all In diapers who was combining each other's kingdoms. Audrey, Sleeping Beautys Daughter, was to be wed to Ben. Audrey is head over heals for her 'Benny Boo', but like me, Ben wanted to fall in love not be forced.

And lucky me! When I'm eighteen I will be walking down the isle to be wed to Chad Charming. I mean Chad isn't a bad guy, he's just a little cocky and self centered and doesn't really notice I'm there most of the time. But hey maybe in the future me and Chad will really be in love.

You're probably wondering who I am. Hi, I'm Silena White I'm sixteen years old and I'm a princess. Im Daughter of the Fairest of them all and Step daughter to Robin Hood. My mother is Snow White, and her heart is made of gold. She is the kindest and gentelest person I know.

I know I know, In most fairytales hearing the word 'step' isn't a good sign, but trust me, I wouldn't ask for any other step father.

I never really knew my dad, King James. He died when i was a little girl, he was trying to protect the gate of Auradon.

When i was two, the villains decided it would be great to attack the kids of the royals. King James ran towards the gate trying to close it but was ambushed by the magical Jafar and the great witch Malaficent. He tried to fight back but the witch but didn't know that Jafar was watching afar. The evil king struck at my father with his staff as malaficents dark magic took away his last breath.

But as soon as they struck him dead, his spirit formed a great barrier around Auradon. Pushing all the evil back into the Isle of the Lost.

Since then i will never forgive any of those misfits for my father's death.

Anyways, enough with the sob story. Growing up in Aruadon and being part of Royal blood, I'm suppose to be the perfect princess and future queen. But I grew up with a bow and arrow in my hand thanks to my step dad. All the other princess looked down at me for being a princess with a weapon but I didn't care, I just knew that if we ever got attacked by anyone from the isle of the lost i would be ready to fight.

I guess i should get on with the story of how I almost died and fell for the guy with the long hair and warm brown eyes.

It all started with i nearly shot Audrey in the head with an arrow.

×××

"Easy Silena, block out every sound, every breathe, and every color around you." My step dad hummed. I took a breathe as I adjusted my arrow into my bow.

I looked at the target and blocked everything out as I gripped the now. I breathed out as I was about to let go.

"Hey Silena!" A familar voice chimmed.

I gasped as I let go of the bow, the arrow crashing into a window. I heard a crash and scream, I saw a very angry Audrey look out the window holding the arrow that pierced her sweater.

"Sorry!" I shouted sheepishly.

Robin Hood chuckled, "We'll get some more practice in later Lena. Happy Birthday Prince Ben" my step father nodded towards Ben before heading off.

I turned and frowned at my close friend, "Ben you made me lose my focus!" I said before playfully pushing him.

"Thanks for the birthday wishes" he joked softly.

I rolled my eyes before resetting my bow, "I didn't hit you with my arrow, consider that a gift"

Ben chuckled , "Silena put down the weapon and come up stairs with me to the head kingdom. Our parents are having a meeting, a very important one."

I groaned softly and strapped my bow to my back. "Benjamin I hate council meetings!"

×××

"You could have killed me!" Hissed Audrey as me and Ben finally made it upstairs.

"But i didn't" I smiled softly at my friend. Audrey rolled her eyes before falling all over Ben. "Benny Boo what is even going on? Our parents haven't had a meeting like this since we where kiddddds!" She whined as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

I grimanced at the sight before Chad wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled softly before turning to see Chad only to see him frowning. "Babe come on, again with the bow and arrow? You're a princess! A princess shouldn't have a weapon! And not the Fairest of them all!" He said.

I gave him a sheepish smile, and did what i always did with him. Sit still and look pretty. "But it's shiny" I said acting dumb around him.

I could feel Ben's eyes rolling at my comment but as soon as Chad smiled I didn't care. As long as I kept my mouth shut Chad was happy.

Our little moment faded when King Beast entered the room. "Childeren we would like to speak to you" He said sternly.

We all bowed when the rest of the kings and queens entered the room and all lined up together to face our parents. "Since Ben going to crowned King soon he wanted to make his first proclamation as king."

King Beast looked at our parents and then at us. "And we've decided that since it is Ben's choice, and y'all are the future of Auradon royal status. That its up to Ben and not us."

Ben smiled brightly, "So its official! We will have them here by next week!"

I raised a brow, "Who?" I asked.

Ben looked at Audrey, Chad, and Me.
"I've decided to give the childeren of the isle of the lost a chance here at Auradon."