11》The Date

I gasped as i woke up in a sweat, I looked around to see that the sun beam into dorm. I sighed with relief knowing it wasn't real, "It was only a dream.." I said as I sat up from my bed. "Your up!" Smiled Addie as she walked out of  the bathroom getting ready for school, "You really scared me when you came back last night" she said.

I tilted my head, "what?" "Yeah when you came home around midnight, you never told us where you went you just collapsed and fell asleep in bed" Addie said as she put on lip gloss.

I felt myself go pale, "You okay?" She asked as she put on her pearl necklace. I faked a smile and nodded, "Hurry up Lena, school starts in thirty minutes" She said smiling as she tossed me some clothes.

I quickly put on the red jeans and yellow loose tank top. I put on the leather blue jacket along with my white sneakers as I struggled not to panic. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed up before putting on a bit of make up, letting my dark curls fall against my shoulders. "Come on Lena" shouted Addie. I looked in the mirror, "It was just a dream" I reminded myself  softly before leaving the room.

×××

After four long classes I put my books back into my locker as the lunch bell rang. I closed my locker to see Jay leaning against the lockers smiling at me. "Princess" he said as I gave him a small smile, "Jay" I leaned against the lockers while looking up at him.

"So um" he said as he scratched the back of his neck, "What are you doing later on today?" He asked. I shrugged knowing that he was going to ask the question i was excited about, "Maybe study for the upcoming test in history or maybe go looking for a dress for coronation"

Jay looked down quickly, I saw the embarrassment in his cheeks, "Oh oh okay i was just-" "I'm kidding" I laughed softly, "I'm free later on, why do you ask?"

Jay looked up and smiled nervously. "Wow I hate how nervous you make me" he chuckled before looking up, "I want to take you out tonight" he said as he fiddled with his fingerless gloove.

"Me? You want to take me the princess?" I said jokingly. He laughed as he bowed, "It would be an honor" I giggled also, "Yes I would love too go on a date with you"

My eyes went behind Jay when i saw Doug walking. Doug! He knows everything so maybe he would know about the so called boy in the forest. "Hey I have to go, i have to study for tht test with Doug before school ends" I said quickly as I grabbed Jays hand giving it a squeeze. "I'll see you later Jay" I said before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He stood there with a dumb smile warming up on his face before i ran off to Doug.

×××

"A boy in the woods?" Doug said as he bit into his sandwhich, "It sounds like the old myth of that guy who made deals" I poked at my food as I listened, "Guy who made deals?"

Doug nodded as he pushed up his glasses, "Yeah Rumpelstiltskin but it's a myth since he was band to the isle of the lost. He would make deals with anyone and the deals would usually back fire on the person, A real jerk" i made a small 'o' before taking a bite of my Apple. "Why do you ask?" Doug said raising an eyeborw at me. I quickly flash him a nervous smile, "Uh history final" Doug looked at me weirdly before shrugging.