5》Magic

After two more classes the last bell finally rang which meant I could finally go find Jay and get to know him more. "Hey Silena" Perked Evie as she appeared behind me. I turned and smiled at the blue haired beauty, "Hey Evie how did you like your first day at Auradon?"

Evie shrugged, "It was boring but that sewing class was amazing, here!" She said pulling out a beautiful black and floral dress.

"I made you this! As in apology for what i said when I met you, I hope you like it" she said handing it to me

"I made you this! As in apology for what i said when I met you, I hope you like it" she said handing it to me. I stared at in awe, "Thank you! It's beautiful Evie!" I beamed as i folded it neatly. "Hey guys" Addie said as she walked over, "Whoa Evie is that what you made in Class today?" Addie said amazed by the dress. Evie grinned, "That? It's just a little something i put together" Evie said.

Addie gawked at the dress, "A little something? If that's a little something I want to see a big something" beamed Addie. The two engaged in a conversation of fashion when my mind wandered. Maybe i could wear this and Jay would be impressed.

Jay.

Ever since i laid eyes on that boy my mind keeps wandering to him. I know it's wrong when im suppose to be with Chad butIts not my fault though, Its just he's so tall and muscular and his smile. His eyes are a nice dark brown with specs of gold and-

"Hey Silena!" Said Addie snapping me out of thought. "Hmm?" I said looking at Evie and Addie. "Where going to the shopping in the market for some fabrics and such, want to come?" She asked as she looked at Evie then to me. "You go ahead I have to go to the dorm to study" I said as I shouldered my bag.

Evie and Addie waved goodbye as they headed out the school. Little do they know I'm going to try to catch up to Jay.

×××

"Listen to me Silena!" I said as I looked into the bathroom mirror. I needed to have a pep talk with myself before meeting up with the son of Jafar. "You cannot have feelings for Jay! You are destined to Chad so Snap out of it!" I yelled at myself. "You are strong independent princess who needs to get her head out of the clouds!"

"Uhh princess" a voice said quietly. I turned around to see Jane. "Are you okay?"

I awkwardly smiled, "I'm peachy" I said before running into a stall. I face palm myself in embarasment  as i hear the door open. "Hi" I hear Mals voice, "Its Jane isn't it?" I peek out the crack of the stall and look out to see a nervous Jane and a sneaky Mal.

"I always love that name, Jane" Mal giggled. Something was up but i couldn't put my finger on it. "That's cool" Jane said nervously as she tried to leave. "Don't go!" Mal said which made me jump a little at the urgency. "I guess i was kind of hoping to make a friend" Mal frowned looking down at the ground. "You probably have all the friends you need though right"

"Hardly" Jane said looking at her fingers. "Really?" Mal said surprised, "With your mother being Fairy Godmother and head mistress? Not to mention your umm" Mal looked at Jane up and down, "Your own personality"