13》Visiting Day Part 2

I adjusted my white dress and blue sweater as i looked in the mirror. "Green or purple?" Asked Addie as she showed me two different dresses. "Uhh whatever matches your eyes the best" I mumbled as i still looked at my reflection, "Okay" said Addie as she set the dresses aside. "You've been acting funny since yesterday when you came back from seeing Jay and the others, what's wrong?" Asked Addie as she crossed her arms.

"It's nothing" I lied pushing my hair out of my face , "Just a lot on my mind" I said putting on a smile, "And the green one, makes your eyes pop out" I said as Addie smiled brightly who giggled running to the bathroom.

Truth was i did have a lot on my mind. With Ben's coronation coming up soon, I dont know what could happen that day or even after. After hearing what happened last night I was worried. 'Follow your heart' I heard my dads voice ring in my ear as I thought about that night 'If all else fails go to the boy in the woods' a cold chill ran down back.

That would be my last resort though, if everything else turned to chaos I would have no choose but to find whoever that guy was.

"You ready?" Asked Addie, I looked up and nodded towards my friend. Addies lips turned into a smile, "We have to hurry before Ben performs!"

×××

"That was so cute" I Teased Ben as I  clapped after he performed, "Be our guest? Very original" I laughed as Ben shoved my shoulder playfully. "Next time your performing Lena" he said ruffling my hair. "Hey do you think Mal is going to show up? I want to introduce her to my folks" Smiled Ben. I looked around looking for them when I saw them at the top of the balcony above us, "Found them!" I smiled as i waved, receiving a wave back from them.

"Silena!" Shouted a Familar voice. I turned to See Robin and my mom approaching. "I've missed you so much!" I said as I engulfed them in a hug, which caught them by supirse. "We've missed you too" Smiled my mom as she held me close and Robin hugged us together. "Queen Snow" King Beast said as him and Queen Belle walked over to us. We pulled apart from our hug and greeted the other royals, "Ben as asked if you wanted to Join in the Family photo for the memories of the future Auradon" Smiled Queen Belle.

"We'd love too" Smiled my mom as she grabbed Robins hand as we walked over to the small garden area where the photographer was standing. "Queen Snow, Robin Hood" Bowed Ben as we stood a long by them. We posed for the picture when i heard Ben began to speak, "Oh I have a new girlfriend" Said Ben.

"Oh really? Good I didn't want to say anything but Audrey is a bit self centered, Hopefully she'll mature by the age of your marriage" Said Queen Belle. "Yes do we know this girl?" Asked King Beast as we stood still, "Mal! Come here" Smiled Ben. "Smile" the photographer said as my mother and Robin Hood along with King Beast and Queen Belle stared at Mal in shock. Me and Ben smiled brightly into the camera.

"Mal i want to introduce you to my parents and some family friends" Said Ben as Mal walked up to us. I smiled and Waved at my purple haired friend. "Oh Heavens" I heard my mother whispered as Mal and Ben hugged. "This is Mal" said Ben as rhey laced there fingers together. "From the isle" Ben smiled brightly "my girlfriend"

Belle and Beast stared at Mal in shock, not knowing what to say. "It's nice to meet you" Said my mother breaking the silence, "I'm Queen Snow" She said shaking Mal' s hand. "Silenas mom" Mal smiled softly.

"Hi.." said Ben Mother awkwardly as the beast gave Mal a nervous wave. "I was thinking maybe she could join us for lunch" Smiled Ben. "Of course" spoke my mother as Beast and Belle still looked at Mal as if she grew another head, "Any friend of Ben's is welcomed"

"I actually came with my friends" she said looking back at Jay, Evie and Carlos. "You should invite them" Spoke Belle as they turned and looked at our friends.