7》Baking with Villains

"You look upset" Ben said as I walked upstairs alone. "Not upset just.. just confused with some stuff" I sighed before looking at Ben with sad eyes. "Ben what do you do when you start falling for someone you know you can't be with?" I asked softly as I sat down on the stairway. Ben took a seat by me and rubbed my back, "I'm assuming this someone is Jay? Due to you wearing his jersey." I nodded slowly.

"I think I'm in your shoes also Lena" he sighed, "I think.. i think I'm falling for Mal" he said. I turned and looked  at him big eyed, "Mal?" Ben chuckled, "Why so surprised?" I shook my head quickly, "Its just your so kingly and she's sooo Malish"

Ben chuckled before looking at me" I don't know it's just, she's so open and free and Audrey is so.." "Stuck up? Self centered? Rude? Bitc-" Ben gave me look before i could finish the last word. "Sorry forget the princess rule of no cussing" i said rolling my eyes. "Ben i dont know what to do" I sighed "Jay is so kind, he lets me actually be me and i don't have to be fake and all princess like, when I'm with him I feel.. happy. I know it's wrong and that's not how the whole princess thing goes to fall for a bad guy." I turned and looked at him, "I'm suppose to feel that way with Chad. Yet when I'm with Chad I feel like a nobody. Like ever since the four of them came here I've started to open my eyes about everything. On like how Chad doesn't even show any feelings towards me, Instead Chad just says, A princess should never this and never that. Like im only suppose to sit still and smile! Chad is just like Audrey, and even worse He's using Evie to do his homework!" I leaned my head on Ben's shoulder. "Ben even if we do fall for them what's the point? We are stuck forever with Audrey and Chad.. this royal life sucks"

He laughed softly and rubbed my shoulder, "I know.. but we have to suck it up and push our feelings back for Auradon. You know that we are-"
" Are Destined to keep the royal blood together and that was decided when we where born. I know, I've been told that a lot lately" I stood up. "But even with that stupid rule, I still want to feel like I'm in love" I said walking downstairs. I turned around, "Ben if you like Mal go for it, don't let our fates of the royal marriage stop you from being in love right now"

Ben chuckled, "I wish you where turning queen before i turn king, you'd make a good ruler" He smiled. I smirked, "I'm more then just a pretty face"

×××

I searched up and down trying to find Evie, Mal, Carlos and mostly Jay. The more i was away form those four, the more I wanted to know more about them."Where could they be?" I muttered as I walked near the kitchen area. "I knew that!" Yelled a voice that belonged to Jay.

I stood on my tipey toes and peeked through the window of the door. to see all four making some sort of treat. I didn't know villains baked

"Hey guys" I said opening the door, I saw Mal quickly hid something under a napkin "Hey Sil!" She said quickly kind of supirsed that i was down here. "Making a midnight snack?" I asked with a small smile as I sat on a stole In front of them.

"Something like that, there just cookies" she said as she stirred the bowl. My stomach growled as i smelt the cookie batter, "Well it smells amazing". I couldn't help myself as I dipped my finger into the bowl. "No no no!" She cried as her and Evie reached out to stop me while Jay and Carlos jumped off the counter as I ate the sweet batter. They all looked at me with me fear "What? I promise i wont double dip" I said raising my hands up in defense.

Mal raised an eyebrow looking at me, "Feel anything Different?" "Do you think it needs anything?" Asked Evie uneasily.

Jay smirked as he decided to walk over and lean against the stand pushing his hair back. "Princess" he said smirking at me. I bit into my lip and grinned trying to hold a little laugh back. "Could use some chips" I grinned as I walked to the cabinet.

"Chips?" He asked sounding utterly hurt that I didn't flirt back. They all sighed in relief, "And what are those?" Asked Mal kind of annoyed.

"Chocolate chips" I laughed as grabbed the bowl and walked over to Mal and Evie. I dropped a handful into the batter, "Did your parents ever make cookies when you where back at the isle?" I asked as I sat on top of the counter . They all looked down with the same kind of sad expression, "It's kind of different at the island" said Mal as she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Oh im so sorry that completely dumb of me to ask.." I said, I looked down at the bowl of chocolate chips. "its just.. When I was little my dad would make the best chocolate chip cookies ever" I smiled sadly. "Him, my mom, and me would sit around baking whenever he would come home from a long trip. We would have flour fights and batter would go everywhere, but then he would pick me up and hold my mom close and we would just..just laugh and smile." I clutched my necklace as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Mal reached over and quickly wiped my tear away making me jump back, "Hey! Silena! I have a question about the coronation!" Mal said trying to change the subject as she stirred the bowl rapidly.

"What about Coronation?" I said as i wiped the rest of my tears away. Jay stood over me, a worried look on his face as his thumb wiped my cheek.

"Ben told me that you, Audrey, and Chad are able to stand right next to him when he right?" Mal asked. I nodded, "Yeah along with our parents and our boyfriend and girlfriends but since the royal rule I'm walking down with Chad and Ben with Audrey." I rolled my eyes.

"Could you possible change that by any chance?" Asked Mal with a smile. I thought about it before biting my lip, "I suppose if Ben and Audrey broke up and he has a new girlfriend, she would stand in the front. Same if me and Chad broke up and vis versa but since the royal rules, it would be like more of a date then a girlfriend or boyfriend of such" i said trying my best to explain.

"So if Ben got a new girlfriend, she would stand with him when he becomes king?" Mal asked as she put the cookies in the oven. I nodded once more and looked up Jay who didn't leave my side. "Dude?" I said looking at the Dog Carlos was holding. "Dude! come here boy!" I smiled as the Dog jumped off of Carlos's lap and into mine, giving me a bunch of kisses. I turned and smiled over at Carlos, "Who would have thought the son of Cruela De Vil would love dogs" I giggled as The four looked at me oddly as I laughed, "You know Dude? I thought it was only Ben's dog?" Asked Carlos.

I smirked as I petted Dude, "I'm the one who named him" I looked down and smiled at the pup, "Me and Ben found him when we where twelve since them we made him the campus dog"

Dude jumped off my lap and ran into Carlos' s arms, licking the white harried boys face. I giggled, "I think he's grown very fond of you" I smiled. I got off the counter, pulling Jays Jersey off me leaving me in my torn shirt. "Here" I said smiling, "I think you need this for tomorrow's game"

Jay took it and smiled down at me. "Will you be there?" I bit into my lip smiling as i nodded. We stared at each other eyes in comfortable silence until Carlos coughed grabbing our attention. "Sorry for breaking the love connection but its sort of getting late your majesty" said Carlos awkwardly. I nodded, "You're right" I turned to the others, "Sleep well and Goodnight" They all wished me a goodnight as Jay walked me to the door. "Until tomorrow princess" he said opening the door, "Sweet Dreams"

I walked  down the halls with a dumb smile on my face, It was settled, I know what I have to do next.

A/N
NEXT CHAPTER SHIT WILL BE GOING DOWN. SHADE AND SLUGS WILL BE EVERYWHERE SILENA WILL BE SASSY AS EVER!
Comment, Vote (8 to get the next chapter) and yo I still need ideas for the cover  (':