12》Visiting Day part 1

I walked with pep in my step as I reached the near the library. Ever since the date I had I thought about it long and hard but some how i wanted to surprise the VKs.

"Fairy Godmother" I said as i walked into the library before any of the isle of the lost kids come in. "Can I talk to you?" I asked.

Fairy godmother smiled, "Yes child anything for the princess" I looked around to see if they where coming. "Do you think it would be okay if we video chatted there parents? Like visiting day is coming up and since they sort of can't..come in I was wondering if you would let them" I smiled hopefully as I put my hands together.

FairyGodmother smiled brightly, "Silena your heart is as gold as your mothers! That is a brilliant Idea!" She said before pulling up a laptop. I felt myself smiling madly, I loved visiting day, its been a while since ive seen my mom and Robin Hood so seeing them would be lovely. Plus Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos haven't seen there parents so i assume it would be the same.

"Hey Sil" I heard Mal as I turned around to see them coming in. "Hey guys" I waved before looking at Jay. It has been a few days since that little date, but we haven't made it official, speaking of official. "Hey Jay" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him aside. "Yes princess?" He said as he adjusted his beanie. I fiddled with my fingers and breathed out, "I was wondering since Chad is most likely walking Audrey down during the Coronation and Ben and Mal is sort of a thing would you like too.." Jay kissed my forehead and looked down at me, "I would be honored too"

"Take a seat childeren" FairyGodmother said as she set up the laptop. I decided to stay this period so I sat with Evie and Mal.  "We have a special surprise for you. Now you know that sunday is our visitation day and since your parents are a bit far away we've arranged a special call to then! Come come" Fairy Godmother said as she walked back to the laptop turning it on.

I stood by Carlos and Jay petting Dude who was in Carlos's arms. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Whispered Carlos looking at Evie.

"I don't see anything" Malificents face appeared on the screen. I jumped a little bit out of supirse, Jay grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. "Nor do i hear" she muttered.

Jafar, Cruela De Vil, Evil Queen and Malificent all looked at the screen as it didn't work. "Where's the remote!" Screamed Malificent "ugh its broken you see this so why- oh!" She said as we must appeared on the screen. The witch stared at us as if we where all disgusting things under her shoe.

"Evie! it's mommy!" Shouted Evil Queen as she witch waved at her daughter. Evie waved back smiling, i could see her excitement and that made me smile."Look how beautiful- " The evil queen stopped and stared at me, "Snow White? What have you been using? its like you haven't aged a bit!" She shouted at me all bug eyed "You must have got some work done!" She hissed. For once in my life i could feel myself getting nervous, I coward behind Jay and Evie stood in front of me. "Mother this is Silena her daughter" Evie said smiling back at me. "There friend" smirked Malificent her green eyes glowed a bit making me shiver. Why did they look so familar?

"Who's the old bat?" Asked Curela De Vil as she pointed at FairyGodmother. "This is FairyGodmother" I said softly coming from behind Jays shoulder. I felt a sudden fear being face to face with the people who killed my father and almost my mother. "Still turning eggplants into carriages?" Smirked Malificent. "A pumpkin!" Huffed FairyGodmother . "You reaaaaally couldn't give Cinderella till one?" Malificent snorted while the others laughed.

Fairy Godmother stomped her foot before head to the side to the kids could talk to there parents. I held on to Jays arm tightly as they looked at me. "Hi mom" Mal said smiling awkwardly giving them a small wave. "Mal! We m-m-missed you" Malificent struggled with the word missed. "You childeren are never far from our thoughts!" Spoke Jafar making Jay grimanced and nod. "How long must mommy wait to see you?" Malificent asked "some time after the coronation.." said Mal. "Sure I can't see you before that? I dont know what I can if I dont get my hands on that magical wan- you! You little nugget!" Malificent said smiling fakely. "I completely understand mother" whispered Mal.