"Exactly," you pointed to Namjoon, who hit the mark on the head.

"Either of you care to explain how a damn phone call is going to--"

"Aish, would you put a sock in it already!?" Minji barked at Jimin, who completely closed clammed up.

"First of all," you started, "we could get sunbae to sweet talk her for a bit, just so that the unexpected call doesn't seem suspicious. While she's in the middle of swooning over him, he'll bring me up and somehow get her to confess to everything if that's what she's been up to."

"Hold on a minute, don't go deciding stuff without even consulting me first." When Taehyung spoke up, everyone got quiet. "What makes you think that I'm okay with being bait to Sumin, huh?" he looked onto you.

"Are you saying that you're not willing to help Jiyeong? Stop being so damn selfish," Hoseok said. "She's our friend now, and we want to know just as much as she does if that crazy girl had something to do with all this."

"We already know that she set up that movie night, but what about the other thing?" Jimin chimed in. "If she has something to with that, wouldn't you want to know and pay her back for making our little hoobae suffer?" Taehyung kept his mouth closed while he contemplated on his decision to go along with this or not.

"No, Taehyung sunbae has a point." Everyone's eyes then reverted back to you, confused. "I shouldn't have gone making plans without his consent. Sunbae" you looked back to him, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know that you don't like Sumin, so if you're that uncomfortable and against this, then we can think of another method," you smiled weakly, yet reassuringly.

Seeing that look on your face and hearing what you had to say, Taehyung didn't have anything to say. All eyes were on him once again, waiting to hear what he had to say next, but the shock had taken his words right out of his throat.

"So," Minji looked him up and down, "are you going to help or not?"

Taehyung looked across the room at all of his friends just before rolling his eyes. "I don't have a choice, now do I?" That said, Taehyung went into his pocket and took out his phone. "Especially not after that guilt speech," he muttered.

"Make sure it's on speaker!" Jimin rang, before running back to the living room, beer in hand.

Following behind, was you, Jungkook and Minji. After he plopped down, you all gathered around him. With a silent, yet anxious crowd on his shoulder, Taehyung swiped down to Sumin's name and tapped on her number. It only took about 2 rings before Sumin picked up the call.

"T-Taehyung oppa?! What's making you call me all of a sudden? How are you? What are you up to right now?" Questions were thrown left and right as soon as Sumin picked up the phone.

"Nothing, I'm just...sitting in my house....alone. You?"

"I was just watching some t.v, that's all. Wow, it's been a while since we last talked over the phone. Is there a reason you decided to call?"