We Hate Leta

Initially, befriending Leta had not been too bad a decision but as the days slipped passed, you found yourself becoming more and more resentful of the beautiful female.

It was the little things that infuriated you. For example, when she exchanged private jokes with Newt, Leta would continue to hold your gaze, as if daring you to lose your cool with her.

Maybe you were being paranoid but, you could hardly not notice the way she continuously called upon Newt, to help fix something in her new home. She was a with for goodness sake, surely she knew a few helpful DIY spells, just as you did.

You were even willing to teach her a few spells, if it meant her leaving you and Newt alone.

You were yet to share your concerns with Newt, as you didn't wish to sound like a jealous partner but you could hardly ignore your uneasiness much longer.

So you decided to wait for your lover, whom- surprise, surprise- was fixing some shelves for Leta.

As you sat at the dining table, nursing a hot drink, we watched the steam rise, curl and diffuse into the warm surroundings.

There was the familiar click of the front door opening, signalling that Newt was finally home.

Rising from the table, you exited the kitchen and walked down the small corridor to great the man you loved. "Hey-" you began to smile at him but then your facial expression faltered, at the sight of vibrant red lipstick marks that littered his neck, cheeks and mouth...

****

A/N: Does anyone here like smut?