When Everyone Realises You Love Each Other

It's quite embarrassing really. As I mentioned before, you and Newt thoroughly disliked each other and most of the time, you attempted to avoid working together in class. The only one you couldn't avoid one another was potions. Your favourite lesson had officially been ruined by being paired with that a*sbutt. However, there was nothing you could do, you tried your best to get through each lesson without punching Newt in the face. 

The day when everything changed, you and Newt had been assigned to make Amortentia but you could hardly concentrate on the recipe because all you could smell was an earthy, vanilla scent and it was driving you crazy. 

Before you had a chance to comment on Newt's desperate need for a shower, he so rudely said: "For goodness sake, (y/n), all I can smell is your perfume. Would you mind not dousing yourself in it next time?!" 

"What perfume? I'm not wearing any today. Stop being such a git. And while we're on the subject of smell, how's about you stop eating those bloody shortbread biscuits, all I can smell is damned vanilla." 

He scoffed. "I don't know what you're on about, I haven't had any today!" 

Whilst you and he had been arguing, classmates around you had been silently laughing and paying over bets. Professor Slughorn took the biggest payout, having betted on you and Newt liking  one another from the beginning of the term, which was precisely why he had partnered you together. 

You both just needed to realise it now. 

****

Note: FOR MORE NEWT SCAMANDER IMAGINES, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY EDDIE REDMAYNE PREFERENCES BOOK.