When He Can't Stop Staring At Your Lips

So you want to know how you and Newt ended up dating each other? Well, Dear Reader, it's all very, very simple...

Do you ever wake up after having a dream about someone and feel completely different about them?

Well, that's exactly what had happened to Newt after his daydream about you. Despite his dislike for you, he just couldn't get you out of his mind.

Since his imagination had wandered in that potions lesson, every time you both argued, he couldn't help but stare at your lips, which just infuriated you more.

Why couldn't he just pay attention of once in his life?! you would internally yell, irritated by his lack of a verbal response.

During one particularly heated argument, you had completely flipped, sick of Newt staring at your lips.

"You're," you took a step forward. "the most annoying," and another step. "and insensitive person I have ever had the misfortune to encounter at Hogwarts. I thought that maybe, just maybe you acted as you did because you had a brilliant mind but having gotten to know you, it is very clear to me that you are just insane. Plain insane and quite frankly, a moron, whom seems to get great pleasure out of my misery."

You were now literally nose-to-nose. So close in fact that, you could see the small flecks of gold in his teal blue eyes. Urgh, even his eyes were pretenious.

Silence had once again consumed the atmosphere around you both.

"You know..." he whispered. "if this was a film, we'd probably kiss right now."

What?

Without warning, his lips were upon yours. He hadn't died, he hadn't been overtaken by the darkness, it was all just a daydream. A horrible, horrible daydream that had totally changed the way he felt about the you.

With quite some force, he had backed you against a wall in the corridor you were arguing in.

"What are you doing?" you groaned, attempting to protest against his delicious kisses but you eventually gave in, knowing that resistance was futile.

Out of all the arguments you two had participated in, this one was by far your favourite and you were certainly happy to lose this one.

You attacked his lips hungrily, all the pent up resentment you held for one another was being released. There was nothing gentle about your kisses, all you longed for was to taste him, to have him completely take over your senses. Taste, touch, sight, hearing- the gutteral growls you were eliciting from him were certainly not nearly erotic enough.

You needed to have him be a shaking mess beneath you. You needed that have him begging for a release. You never realised how much you needed him full stop.

And that, dear readers, was how you ended up dating.

****

A/N: Raise your hand if you're excited for the new storyline?