2.2

author's note; in chapter 1.4, i introduced namjoon as jimin's friend (in his first day of university) i kinda forgot about that considering how busy i am these past few months, so i edited chap 1.4, changing namjoon as jaebum (from got7 fite me) lowkey surprised no one was confused or no one pointed that out

taehyung's focus

i woke up in an unusual apartment. i sat up from the bed that i was on, "comfy." i muttered. the smell of the room was familiar. it was someone he knew, someone close. namjoon. i started to recall every thing that happened last night. it was absolutely insane. i can't believe i got drunk, thanks to park jimin. i remembered that namjoon was the one who helped me last night. 

my lips turned into a thin line, feeling sorry that namjoon had to see him in that state and had to burden him. why can't i be stronger, emotionally? it's been two years, kim taehyung. you can move on, you can do it.

"i can do it.." i thought to myself as i got up and made my way towards the door

i stepped outside of the room and took in the sight of the apartment. it's not that big but good enough for a single person. "you're awake," i heard namjoon say, my head jolting to his direction. i smiled, "namjoon-ah!" i said as i engulfed him in a hug. 

namjoon patted my head and told me to be seated. "be ready to be blown away by my amazing cooking skills," he said. pfft, you can't even cut onions for god's sake. "sure, hyung. blow me away." i said sarcastically. i immediately covered my mouth and my face turned red. namjoon looked at me and started to chuckle. "n-no! hyung! not- no! not that way!" i said, trying to defend myself from the hole of embarrassment. "whatever you say, tae."

namjoon cooked breakfast and it honestly looked decent. "looks good," i complimented him, giving him a thumbs up. i took the fork and took a bite of the scrambled eggs. too salty. "taste's good, hyung!" i forced a smile as i took another mouthful. this time, my face turned into a scowl, indicating how salty it is. "ya! pabo! if its too salty, don't eat it! don't have to lie!" namjoon pouted and i immediately took a glass of water and gulped it down.

"..its the thought that counts, hyung." i smiled at him and we decided to order chinese food instead, throwing the salty scrambled eggs into the bin. (a/n my mom would kill me and say kids in africa are starving)

"you know hyung.. for someone your age. you've been doing really good now. i mean, you're teaching now!! i'm envious!" i said, while taking a bite of dumpling.

"yeah, but it gets hard too, yknow? sometimes i wish i could've pursued more things in life too," he said.

"yeah, but at the same time its not that bad! i know you wanted to study music too but at least you're earning some money! maybe you can study music after teaching for awhile!" i beamed at him.

"hopefully," he chuckled. "if you didn't take a long break, if you didn't take part-time jobs, you would've graduated with a degree in music by now and you could be jamming on stages or even teach music!" he said as he took a sip of his soda.

"hey, its not that bad! at least i met yoongi hyung!" i said, my eyes widening. shit. i didn't tell yoongi that i slept over at a friend's place.

it was only after 3 hours later when i woke up when i checked my phone. 12:23pm. 

73 messages and 12 missed calls from yoongi. all saying where the fuck i have been, message him when i'm up, demanding me for an address, if i'm kidnapped. i replied yoongi and told him i'm sorry and that i'm safe, slept over at a friend's place.

6 messages from jungkook. i smiled as i unlocked my phone and opened his messages.

jungkook:

good morning taetae

heh taetae das cute

like u

and yes have a good sATURDAY

dont be like me

just laying down doing nothing

i smiled. jungkook is definitely the highlight of my day. "who are you messaging there, tae?" namjoon smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows. "someone," i smiled at him and replied jungkook.

taehyung:

Thank you Kookie! You know what?

Do you wanna meet today?

And... I kinda like it...

Taetae. That's nice.

i smiled, in hopes that jungkook would agree to meet with me. i've always wanted to see how he looks like in person. if he looks like an angel in pictures, i'm pretty sure he will look like a piece of art in real life. 

jungkook:

aaaahdashsfkdkdsg

AH

toDAY?!?!!? 

i couldn't help but smile and let out a soft chuckle.

taehyung:

Yes, Jungkook.

Today.

jungkook:

bBBBUT

i look like a wreck

and

i dont want u to see me like this

taehyung:

I don't care how you look like, Jungkook.

You're a piece of art. :3

jungkook:

aAH STOOP

FLATTERING ME

IM

GOING INSANE

taehyung:

You're so adorable, Kookie.

I'll see you at 5pm at Jin's Cafe?

jungkook:

aaaah okay okay

but im warning u

i look like a

piece of shit

taehyung:

Holy shit, then.

See you, Kookie! I'm excited to finally see you in person!

i locked my phone and chuckled. i felt a pair of eyes staring intensely at me. "yah! namjoon hyung! stop looking at me like that!" i said as i threw my socks at his face. 

"yah!" he said as he threw the sock behind him.

i laughed at his reaction. "you know what, its nice." he said.

"what's nice?" i cocked my eyebrows at him.

"you, being happy." he smiled genuinely at me. 

"..yeah, what about it?" i asked him curiously.

"it's just that.. you were so depressed last night. it's actually nice to see you smile. i guess i should be thanking the person you were messaging... jungkook?" he laughed.

"YAH! were you looking at my messages the whole time?" i sighed as i continued to glare at him.

"yeah.. but its cute." he said with a cheeky grin, "and he does make you happy!"

"yeah.. he does." i smiled. "he really does, hyung."

--

bye;; i still can't believe i made a stupid character mistake. forgive me ;_;

and are you guys prepared for FEBRUARY 13? I AM SCREAMING