1.3

taehyung's focus [first person]

i was awakened by the satan itself, my alarm clock. it's the start of a brand new school year. i immediately woke up at that thought. i'm officially a second-year music student. i'm no longer a freshman. it feels good now the seniors can't look down on us anymore. 

jungkook suddenly came into my mind. i sighed, as i took out my phone and decided to unblock his number. it's a beginning of a new brand school year. forget the past, i told myself.

taehyung:

hi kookie

with that, i quickly locked my phone and tossed it on the other side of my bed.

i looked to my left and saw yoongi still fast asleep. i got up and nudged him. i sighed, knowing its going to be a mission waking him up. i unlocked my phone and looked at the time. it was 5:30 am. i nudged yoongi one more time to no avail. i saw yoongi's phone light up in the darkness. i knew i would be invading his privacy if i take his phone. i've noticed how he has been always on his phone these past few days, and now i'm curious to find out.

message from jm:

good morning yoongi hyung! 

today's finally my first day in k-arts!

i hope i can bump into you!!

"jm?"  taehyung wondered who jm was. 

and jm is a guy, since he called yoongi.. hyung.

are they just friends, or are they more? questions started to enter my once empty brain. i shook it off and decided to put his phone back, carefully closing the imessage app. 

"yoongi hyung, time to wake up. its the first day of our second year." i said with a yawn. not gonna lie, i am still pretty sleepy.

yoongi grunted, slowly opening his eyes. he sat up on his bed and slowly started to adjust to his surroundings. "what time is it?" yoongi asked, scratching his eyes.

"5:30am. we have to get breakfast before going for classes," taehyung sighed as he took his towel and dragged his weary body inside the bathroom.

"ya! min yoongi! you've been inside the bathroom for like 45 minutes! what are you doing in there?" i said, rolling my eyes. it was 6:45 am, and i was pretty hungry and i didn't want to be late for my first class. 

our schedules were almost similar. we start at 8am on mondays, but i end at 4pm, while yoongi ends at 2pm. which in my case isn't fair.

i mean all i do is just sing. don't get me wrong, but singing is just singing.

i used a toothpick and decided to open the bathroom door. i heard it click, "i'm coming in whether you like it or not, hyung!" i exclaimed as i opened the door. i saw yoongi dressed up, but he was sleeping while sitting down on the toilet.

"yoongi HYUNG!" i screamed.  yoongi opened his eyes quickly, "fuck what did i miss?" he questioned as i sighed and pulled him away from the bathroom. i took his bag, which we packed last night, and mine and walked out of the dorm. "here's your bag, hyung." i said whilst i passed him his heavy black leather bag which has his laptop and headphones in it.

i took out my water bottle and drank my tea with honey. they said that it helps you have better vocalization and improves your vocal range.

"do re mi fA SO LA TI DO" i sang my lungs out, yoongi hitting me on the back.