1.9

jungkook's focus

jungkook was walking to his next class, which was his music history lecture.

he was honestly interested in this particular topic, how modern music came about.

but his trail of thoughts was only leading to one direction: taehyung

he kept taking out his phone to check if he messaged him. its been a week since that small incident - a joke. jungkook released a sigh of frustration, indicating how bothered he is feeling. he took his bag and decided to just leave the lecture hall.

jungkook went to the bathroom, washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. "what is wrong with me?" he asked himself. "why am i feeling this way?"

taehyung  feels different these days every time he messages jungkook, probably because of the joke that jungkook played on him. jungkook entered a cubicle, and pressed his back on the cold door, covering his face as a sign of frustration. "why'd i do that? why?" he mentally asked himself.

jungkook:

Because I'm done playing games with you.

taehyung:

What do you mean, Kookie?

jungkook:

Tae. I can't talk to you anymore.

I just can't.

taehyung:

What?

Why?

read

taehyung:

Hey Jungkook!

Don't scare me this way.

Hey?

Hello?

Jungkook, get your ass back here

Hello?

...

Did you really leave me?

taehyung:

Fine.

Be that way. Maybe this is your way of revenge, but it isn't funny.

Goodbye, Jungkook.

jungkook stared at the reply and panicked. no, this wasn't the reaction he expected. he expected taehyung to stop him from leaving, to persuade him to stay, and actually get something out from this nonsensical prank of his.

jungkook:

hey

hey

hey

relax tae

jungkook:

i was just kidding

jfc

taehyung:

So it was a joke?

jungkook:

Yeah, I'm sorry.

taehyung:

Oh.

So now I'm a joke to you, huh?

jungkook:

no

omg

tae