"What kind of idiot trips like that? That's just stupid." I try kicking him, but he holds my foot in place. "Don't move it around if you want to be able to walk, idiot."

"Do you have anything else to say to your girlfriend?" I ask, and he stays quiet, putting the ice bag aside to wrap a bandage around my foot. "Asshole."

"Do you have anything else to say to your boyfriend?" I hit him with a pillow, and he blocks it with his forearm. He glares at me and gently presses on the sprain, making me whimper in pain. "Stop moving around."

I just watch him bandage my foot and move around the room to return everything. I sit back and check my ankle, and he really did it perfectly. He's just acting like a jerk, but he's good with this.

"I'll be heading back to class." He says, giving me a pat on my head before turning away. I hug his waist, and he raises his brow at me. "What?"

I bury my face on his side and hug him closer. "You were gone for a long time... You were in that meeting for an hour, and you wouldn't even bother staying.."

"I was gone for 15 minutes.. how much more exaggerated can you get?" He sighs and takes my arms off, sitting next to me on the bed. "You're one clingy girlfriend." I click my tongue, and he laughs.

"Then breakup with me or something."

"I didn't say I didn't like it." I furrow my brows, and he gives me a light knock on my head. "What do you want? I can't stay for too long, shortcake."

I clasp my hands together, and Kei just stares at me. I don't know what I want. He was gone for a while, surprising me and thinks it's fun that I got sprained, and now he's leaving. Shouldn't he know what to do?

He sighs and lifts my chin up, smirking as my cheeks turn red. "What do you want?" I avert my gaze elsewhere, my whole body freezing as I feel his lips against mine. "Now that you have that, I'm leaving."

"Bring me with you.." He shakes his head and kisses my forehead. "Kei.."

"You're staying here to rest. I'll get back to you after class." He pats my head and kisses my cheek, laughing as I become more flustered. 

"At least bring the chocolate milks to my friends.." He nods, and I help him carry the drinks.

I lay on the bed and cover myself with the blanket. I had nothing to do since I left my phone, or more like Kei took it from me so I can actually rest.

I fell asleep instead. I could've done something if he only let me keep my phone. I trust him to keep it safe, but I can't remember if he can unlock my phone or not. I hope he doesn't try to pry into my things.

I heard a bell, but I woke up much later than that. I was even still in a trance for minutes before actually waking up. I just saw the clock and realized that classes were over already.

Kei comes in with my bag, and I rub my eyes and stretch my arms out. "Coming with me to practice?" I just nod, and he helps me up, supporting me as we head to the gym.

He got me a chair, and I just sat around while they trained. He even told me to hide my injured foot behind the other one. It's not like this place has flying bullets everywhere. He's more worried than I am.

I watched them practice, and Kei would send me looks whenever I pick up a ball that came my way. I don't mind picking up a few stray balls, as long as I can reach them from here.

Hinata and Kageyama were arguing with each other, and it was interesting, so I just kept watching them. They were arguing about who's better at this or that, both or whatsoever. 

"(Y/n), you can judge for us, right?" I just nod, and Hinata starts bickering with Kageyama again. "Who do you think is smarter?"

"I.. uhm.."

"Kageyama or me?" I want to say it's Kageyama, but I'm not sure. "He's not that great with his studies."

"I'm also not good with my studies.. I mean, without Kei helping me out.. I don't think I'd have nice grades." I say, and the two just stares at me. "B-But uhm.. K-Kageyama is.."

"See?! I told you! That makes it 233 wins for me." They were counting their wins? "How about this.. who do you think will get a girlfriend?"

"Ha..?" Kageyama's got a scary aura around him, Hinata's great at making friends... I think it's Kageyama, but it can also be Hinata. "I don't uhm.. it's uhm.. Kageyama.."

They start bickering again, and Kageyama laughs as Hinata cries. I just smile as the two continues to argue, laughing as I hear them talking about who buys food for the next bet.

Kei looks my way, and I smile, frowning when his gaze turned into a glare. What did I do now? Why did he glare at me all of a sudden? I'm alright. I haven't moved around to be hurt.

The whistle blows as signal it's time for break, and Kei rushes over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me to the back of the gym. I try pulling away, but he won't let me go. My ankle hurts.

"Kei!" He finally lets me go, and I hold onto him for support. "Why did you pull me back here? My ankle hurts thanks to you.."

"Sorry.." He whispers, and I try to look at his face. "What were they talking to you about?"

"Who? Kageyama and Hinata?" He doesn't respond, and I sigh. "Are you jealous?" He turns away, and I smile as I find his cheeks turning red. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. "I didn't think you'd be jealous because of that."

"I never said that." Though his actions say otherwise. He hugs my waist and pulls me a tad closer. 

"I love you." He furrows his brows and his cheeks turn into a brighter shade of red. "You get awfully awkward when it has anything to do with Kageyama."

"You don't even know that he likes you." He whispers, holding me closer to him. "And I never asked you to say that."

"Then I take it back." He glares at me, and I laugh. "You really have to be honest sometimes. Do you want me to keep it or take it back?" I ask, and he buries his face in my shoulder.

"Keep it.." I smile and wrap my arms tighter around his neck. 

"Then.. can I hear my 'I love you' back?" He lifts his head off my shoulder, and I chuckle as I find his brows knitted together. "Do you not love me?" 

"I.." I smile cutely, and he backs his head away. "I... hate you.. let's just go back inside." I peck his lips, and he just clicks his tongue and lets me go.

I head back inside ahead of him, slowly taking steps as my ankle still hurts from him pulling me outside. He's just not careful with handling me sometimes. 

Kei takes my hand and wraps his arm around my waist, supporting my weight as we walk back inside. "I love you.. happy now?" 

I smile and nod. "I am." He smiles a tad, sneaking a kiss on my cheek before heading to the others.