Valentines 💘 (Part 1)

"Wake up (y/n)~"
"Mehhhh...."
"I'll shower you in kisses if you don't get up~" Ethan said trying to hold back a giggle.
   Honestly, (Y/N) kinda liked the sound of that so why just continue to be stubborn just for the kisses?
  "Ok. Here come the kisses!" Ethan said.
  Just a second later (Y/N) felt something wet touching her over and over again all over her face. She imminently shot her eyes opened to see a historically laughing Ethan on the floor while Annabelle crawled all over her..... liking her face. These are not the kisses (Y/N) was promised. They were still sweet but not what she wanted at the moment.
  "Hey.... I wanted kisses from you mister." (Y/N) said holding Annabelle in her lap and sitting up.
  "You'll get plenty of those today." Ethan said sitting up from the floor with a goofy grin.
   "So why did you have to wake me?"
   "We are going to Disneyland. It's Valentine's Day beautiful! And I love you!" Ethan said sitting up on the bed and immediately wrapping his arms around (Y/N).
   "Aw I love you too and happy Valentine's Day my little blue boi!" (Y/N) said before kissing the man's lips passionately.
   Pulling away, (Y/N) noticed that Ethan was still in just his boxers. No shirt. No pants. Just boxers. Her face turned a crimson red and Ethan couldn't help but smirk and peck her lips quickly
   "We should probably get ready." Ethan whispered before slowly crawling out of bed.
   "Fineeeeee..." (Y/N) said slowly rolling to the bedside and standing up.

-------Le time skip brought to you by burritos------

  "Do you have tickets for the Valentine's special?" The lady at the check in asked.
(Ok you'll really have to bare with me because I have neverrrr been to Disneyland. I'll be going next year for band but I have not been there yet as I'm writing this so.... once again, bare with me! Ok continue in with your story...)
   "Right here." Ethan smiled and pulled out two red papers and handed them to the woman.
   "Ok. Your free to go. Thank you."
   Ethan and (Y/N) walked through the main gate and were immediately amazed. Everything was set up with hearts or with some other symbols of love and there were hardly many kids there. Probably the youngest people there were teens.
(I'm gonna have to look up rides for this....)
   "Why don't we go to Frontierland?" Ethan said pointing at the area on the map.
  "Sure! Let's go!" (Y/N) said grabbing his hand and walking in the direction.
   When the couple arrived at their destination, they decided to ride Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road.
  (Y/N) ended up giggling while riding. The ups and downs tickled more than they scared her. (Sorry... I really don't know what I'm writing about here....) Ethan mostly laughed at her because she kept giggling.
  After that they decided to go on the red trolley and head to Critter Country.
  "This is so fun so far Ethan. Thank you so much." (Y/N) said looking at Ethan in awe.
   "Well I hate to brake it to ya but we won't be here all day. I have other things planned for us." Ethan said with a sly grin.
"Ethan you're the sweetest! Most guys would think Disneyland is enough but you.... you just won't stop with the lovely surprises!" (Y/N) said grabbing onto his arm and hugging it close to her.
  Ethan chuckled and they continued to explore the amusement park until noon. By that time they had left and Ethan had something romantic planed.
  "Ok (Y/N), you're going to have to close your eyes and keep them closed until I say to uncover them. Ok?" Ethan said while he slowed his driving.
  "Fine." (Y/N) said covering her eyes. She could feel the car continue on a little further then turn a left and then a right before stoping.
  "Keep your eyes closed. I'll come around to the other side and help you out." Ethan said, taking the keys out then opening his door to get out.
  (Y/N) continued to keep her eyes covered and heard her door open next before she felt a hand on her shoulder.
  "Be careful not to hit your head." Ethan said helping her out of the car.
"Keep your eyes closed. I need to get something out of the car real quick." Ethan said closing the passenger door and opening the door in the back.
"Ok. Now keep your eyes closed but grab onto my hand." Ethan said holding his left hand right in front of (Y/N). She squeezed her eyes closed and covered them both up with just her left hand and reached out in front of her with her right hand until she found his hand.
"Don't run me into anything or I'll have to murder your face off." (Y/N) laughed and followed Ethan until she felt sand touch her feet through her sandals.
"Open your eyes."
(Y/N) did as told and gasp at the beautiful sight.
In front of her was a beautiful picnic set up in the beach. A red checkered blanket with a basket right in the center was laid nicely on the sand a little way away form the water.
"Oh my gosh Ethan! Why?! Why are you so amazing?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. She turned to Ethan and tackled him in a hug.
"Happy Valentine's Day gorgeous." Ethan whispered in her ear quietly. Suddenly (Y/N) noticed the beach bag Ethan was holding in his right hand and pulled from the hug.
"What's in there?" (Y/N) asked curiously.
   Ethan opened the bag and to reveal swim wear and other things needed for swimming. "We'll go swimming after we eat lunch."

(973 words)

"Yay!" (Y/N) said throwing her arms up in the air then hugged Ethan and pecked him quick but passionate on the lips. "You're absolutely amazing."

----------------------
Word Count: 1000

Heyyyyyy! So I meant to post this yesterday but I got sick again. This time it was a terrible headache and I ended up sleeping for 3 and a half hours while my mom went to work.
But I had half of this written on Saturday, then on Sunday I was sick all day.
So hey, it's a few days late. Heh heh... at least it's not Valentine's Day?
And this is only the first part to this cuz I don't have time at the moment to finish it.

Also, warning, the next chapter may not be very long. Maybe. Idk yet.

Anywho, HAPPY FLIPPING VALENTINES DAY!

Only my parents and family love me. XD
Ok I have friends too. They love me. I'm sure. 😂

So I hope you guys had a nice Valentine's Day and if you didn't get anything, it doesn't mean you're not loved. I love you guys. 💘💘💘

Goodbye my loves! ❤️❤️❤️
(Also, sorry for a sucky chapter. I tried!)