Cuddles

PLEASE READ THIS A/N! It's an apology for the 'update' thing that happened and an explanation.
So you may have noticed that wattpad gave you a notification that there was an update and the new chapter was called cuddles, then you may have gotten on and realized there was no knew chapter.
It's. it wattpad being stupid for once. That was me pressing the publish button out of reflex but I quickly unpublished it after I pressed publish. So I apologize to those of you who checked the book and didn't see anything. I honestly thought that no one would get a notification for it since I unpublished the chapter just a few seconds after it published it.
So my apologies, here is the original chapter that I accidentally published that I was meaning to save for today:
(Also the word count doesn't count this A/N) cuz I already had the word count before I accidentally published this chapter)

------------
-------------
-------------
This isn't going to be a super serious chapter. I just wanted to make something cute and fluffy and a little silly.
  Also, if any of you guys have idea for chapter, please share.
I already have some ideas for Valentines Day but I'd like to hear if you guys have any more ideas for that.
  Thank you! Read on! Also.... SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!
--------------

----Narrator----
  (Y/N) and Ethan had been laying on the couch at (Y/N)'a all day. It's been two days after Christmas but that didn't stop them from giving. All they gave each other were their affectionate kisses and cuddles along with a complement here and there. They would even occasionally do the randomest things. One would suggest it, the other would agree.
   "Pillow fort?"
   "Pillow fort" Ethan said getting up with (Y/N) to go grab pillows for her room. He was rarely ever in her room so when he was he would sometimes look around from his spot on her bed just to get a look. (No. there have not been any smutty things going on between you two...)

*Several Minutes Later*
"Yes! It's complete!" (Y/N) said standing up and jumping happily.
"Yay!" Ethan stood doing the same.
Then....
  As if everything went in slow motion.... Ethan was plummeting toward the pillow fort's death.
  "Noooo!" (Y/N) screamed when she noticed Ethan falling. Before she could do anything he had landed and was laying flat on his back, surrounded by pillows.
   (Y/N) walked over a few pillows then sat on top of the blue boi and smirked. "I'm ashamed Ethan. We worked so hard and then you partied too hard. I guess you jut can't be trusted." She giggled.
  "Well if you would have just kissed me, maybe I would have calmed down..." Ethan smirked.
  Two could easily play that game.
  "Then I'll kiss you right now~" (Y/N) said, slowly leaning in and pressing her lips against his. The couple slowly ended up in a long, heated make-out session. They would occasionally get into these sessions when alone for too long. But who could blame them?! They were obviously madly in love.
----------------------------
Word Count: (this is counting both A/N's) 443

Oh my goodness! 8k?! Wow. I honestly don't know what to say. I don't want to say the same thing over and over again because when someone does it just doesn't feel the same. It doesn't feel like that person is genuinely thankful. But I want you all to know, I really honestly am. I mean, holy cow! Thank you guys so much! Your amazing people and I hope you guys have a great 2017!
  Love you! Bye! ❤️~~