Don't Wreak Your Beauty

Before this chapter starts.... AOT fans look at that photo. It's actually a gif but it's not moving in this book. When I first found it I was laughing my but off. It's one do the best photos I've ever found. It's amazing. Ok now, continue in with your story!

OH MY GOSH! HAHAHA! NOW ITS MOVING! ITSNT IT THE BEST?!Ok

Ok. I'll go now. XD

---Narrator(no ones POV)---
    "Hey... Ethan.... isn't this puppy so cute?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, turning and tilting the phone so he could see the picture.
   The couple were currently laying on the sofa together with (Y/N) in his lap.
  "Aw. He's adorable!" Ethan said after looking at the picture.
   (Y/N) continued to find adorable puppy pictures. The more she found, the more she wanted one.
  "Oh my gosh Ethan! Look at this adorable guy!" (Y/N) once again had Ethan 'aw'ing at the doggo on the screen.
   "Gah!"
   "What's wrong?" Ethan suddenly asked worriedly.
   "I found another cute puppy!!!!"
Ethan chuckled at you then took your phone and placed it down on the coffee table in front of the couch.
   "I think your gonna kill yourself if you continue to look at puppy stuff." Ethan chuckled again. "Wanna go out and get something to eat?"
   "Sure! But if I see a puppy I will stop to see it and pet it!" (Y/N) exclaimed before getting off of Ethan and running to her bedroom. Ethan soon followed after her but was silent the whole time.
   (Y/N) was still in her PJ's when Ethan arrived earlier so she never changed out of them.
   (Y/N) picked out a pair of cloths and walked over to her bed, completely NO even noticing Ethan at the door way.
  Ethan was smirking. (Y/N) was oblivious. (There is no smut ahead- remember- I don't write smut! Sorry to disappoint!)
  (Y/N) took off her shirt right there, and last night was the night she happened to choose not to wear a bra to bed, silly girl. What a mistake.
  All Ethan could see from where he was though was her back. He growled lightly but not enough to hear.
  (Y/N) quickly put a new bra on then slipped her shirt on over. Then she pulled down her pajama bottoms to reveal her (f/c) panties.
  Ethan slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. (Y/N) suddenly jumped then started turning red. She stayed silent for a few seconds.
  "Ethan.... how long were you in here?" She asked, her voice shaky, embarrassment filling her.
   "Sense you picked out your clothing and took your shirt off~" Ethan whispered into her ear huskily. (Y/N) shivered.
   "W-why didn't you say anything?"
   "Because I was enjoying the view~"
(Y/N) looked down, her face growing red. She started contemplating how the view could have been nice. She never thought of her self as something good to look at undressed and she always body shamed herself. Why on Earth would Ethan enjoy the view of her?
  (Y/N) was apparently quite too log while in her own world because Ethan started to feel bad.
  "Honey, what's wrong? Is it because of me? What is it? I can leave if you want me to. I'm sorry baby..." Ethan kissed the girls cheek.
  (Y/N) looked up and shook her head.
  "What's wrong then princess?" Ethan asked again.
   "I- how- .... Why would I be something good to look at?"
  "Because you're beautiful and gorgeous."
   "No I'm not. There's so much not perfect about me or my body. Why do you like me and even my body?"
   Ethan sighed. "(Y/N)..... you need to stop being so down on yourself so often. You can't wreak your beauty with your discouraging thoughts. Your beautiful. I know I only really saw your back but I can tell already that you are absolutely bourgeois all the way around. And.... someday I'll prove that. I promise."
  (Y/N) suddenly turned around and kissed Ethan. How in the world did he always know what to say?! He was incredible and so amazing.
   Ethan slowly pulled away from the kiss and placed his forehead on her's. "You should probably finish getting dressed so we can go eat. I love you Princess." Ethan kissed (Y/N)'s forehead then left the room, leaving (Y/N) to finish dressing herself.

-----------------------
Word Count: 669

Hey! I just want to really thank you guys for the support you guys gave me about my grandfather and me not updating as much.
  I also want to apologize for your losses. I understand that a lot do you had it rougher than me. I understand you've had greater amounts of loss. And I'm sorry that happened to you guys.
  But hey, I'm sure they are in a better place and I'm counting on all of you to be strong.
  And thanks again for your guy's support. My grandpa got to come home yesterday... well technically today because it was at midnight when he came home.
  So that's good!
Also some good news for you guys.... there may be a second chapter published today. But we'll see. I might be told to do something and then something else and then I just won't be able to write for some odd reason.

But.... I already have the next chapter in mind! So yeah! Enjoy! Happy Sunday!
Bye my loves! ❤️❤️❤️