Missing Object

(Note: If you don't like the flavors or food that is written then you can pretend it's something else. Same goes with anything else.)

--(Y/N)'s POV--

"One vanilla frappichino please!" I said cheerily to the lady working the register in Starbucks.
It was a nice fall day out. A little chilly but I could bare.
  "Here you go ma'am." The lady said smiling toward me with my Frapuccino.
  "Thank you!" I said cheerily while paying. Then I went to go sit down. (I've never been to Starbucks so bare with me here.)

--No ones POV--
  As (Y/N) sapped with her Frapuccino, she scrolled through her phone checking whatever she was checking. She heard a bell ring indicating someone walked in so she looked up. It was just a girl around her age. She looked nice.
  (Y/N) looked back down at her phone as she sipped her drink. Scrolling through her Instagram she heard another bell. She decided to ignore it.
Just getting a drink! She posted with a selfie.
  (Y/N) looked up from her phone for a second to catch a glimpse of blue hair heading out the door. She saw something fall out of his pocket as the man left.

--Ethan's POV--

Gotta get back to Mark's place! He'd be upset if his coffee got cold!

--(Y/N)'a POV--

  I got up from my place and headed over to the doorway to find out what the man dropped.
  I bent over and saw a phone.
Ah man... how am I supposed to know how to give this to the man?! If it was an item with a phone number it would be helpful! But no, it's his freaking phone so he obviously wouldn't pick up.
  Wait...
I pressed the home button. Of course it was locked, I'm not an idiot.
  I slid the screen to the right in hopes there was a favorites list. I sure hope so.
Victory! I thought as I clicked on the contact without even looking at it.
*Ring!*
*Ring!*
*Ring!*
'Hello? Ethan? Are you almost here?' Someone on the phone said. I could have sworn I've heard the voice before but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Hello? I'm sorry but I'm not your friend ... Ethan. I believe he dropped his phone while leaving Starbucks." I replied while heading back to my seat to sit down.
'Oh...' Is all I heard from the other end.
"Hello? You still there?" I asked after not hearing another word for a few minutes.
'Uh. Yeah. Sorry. Are you able to meet there? I'm sure I can get my friend to head back there to get his phone soon.' The voice said.
"Oh. Yes. I'll be here for a about 20 more minutes if that's fine by you?"
'Yeah. He actually just got back. I'll tell him now. And thanks. Bye!' The voice said before hanging up.
Now I just need to wait here. What will I do to pass time?

--Mark's POV--
"Hey Ethan! Thanks!" I said taking the frappichino from the blue boy's hand as he entered.
"Yeah no problem. I'm just gonna go play a game." Ethan said taking his jacket off.
"Yeah... about that.... heh heh.." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "You need to go get your phone."
"Mark what are you talking about my phone is right--" Ethan felt all of his pockets and found nothing. "Oh"
"You dropped it at Starbucks. Some girl called me on your phone saying you dropped it when you left." I said with a slight smirk.
(I would use a curse word here but I don't feel comfortable with that so I will use symbols.)
"Oh $h*t!" Ethan said throwing his jacket on. "I'll be back!" Then he was out the door.

--Ethan's POV--
Oh $h*t ... Oh $h*t ... Oh $h*t ... how in the world did it escape the safety of my pocket?!

---
As I entered the little Starbucks building I just saw one girl. She was sitting clear in the corner laughing at something on her phone, facing the opposite direction from me.
  I got closer and noticed why she was laughing. She was just finishing up watching the 7 second challenge Mark, Tyler, and I did. I hope she doesn't scream when she find out I'm right behind her.
  "Um. Excuse me miss, but I believe you have my phone?"

----------------
Word count (counting the A/N): 820
Ohhhh! Cliffhanger! .... kind of.
Haha. I enjoy writing this. I haven't written for a little while (I have an account on Quotev --> that's where I used to write).
This is actually my first published sorry on wattpad though. I have other stories I was writing on here but they are just drafts.

Any-who, please comment what you thought of this and I will see you guys in the next chapter! (Which will be soon!)