A/N - Explonation and Thank you!

Thank you guys so much for all the ideas to gave me! I will be using every single one and I have each idea screenshoted too.

  Also, sorry the lack of updates lately. This week has been super stressful and busy for me and since yesterday I found out my grandpa was in the hospital.
   So that's why I haven't really updated all week. But, I'm hoping to get a chapter up this weekend. I'm hoping... I'm not saying it will for sure happen. But yeah.

Thanks for understanding.

And......

THANK YOU FOR 15k READS!!!!

You guys make my days better when they aren't so great and you guys have stuck with me here even when I haven't been consisting updating. I love you guys so much.

  My updating schedule is kinda random. Sorry. I'm not very good at predicting the future.....

   I'm not only hoping to get a chapter done this weekend, but I wanna get one done today before I go to see my grandpa.
  Also, if you are curious about my grandfather, don't be afraid to ask. I'm just not going to put it here because some people are sensitive to this topic.

So anywho, the last chapter was a mixture of ideas you guys suggested to me.
  Thai next chapter will also be a mixture of ideas. And if you'd like to guess, then go ahead. You can go back to the 'I need ideas' chapter and read he comments to see if you can guess which ones I'm going to use in a combination. :D
  It'll be like a small game we all get to play!

  So, I guess that's it for this A/N.
Thanks to those who take the time to read these. I appreciate it. Truly.

But before I go...... I LOVE ATTACK ON TITAN SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT UNTIL SEASON TWO!!!
*internally screams when Levi/Armin/Eren/Jean walks in*
(I love them all! And I have so many fave characters!)

Ok. Well. I got that out.

Love you guys. New chapter will hopefully be coming out soon. Thank you!