She nodded her head and I gripped her ass. I'm sorry but I had to, it was just... there.

"Babe!" She said, as if she was surprised and shocked.
"I'm sorry, it was just calling my name. 'Bey touch me!'" I taunted her before pecking her lips and walking into the living room where Nicki was.

"You do the most." She laughed. I joined before Nick started digging in my fridge. I tried to hear the girls but couldn't. After a second or two of silence I heard a gunshot.
"Nicki!!" Jaden yelled. I jumped to my feet before Nick and I raced to the front door.

Luhsett was laying on the ground with a knife in her side and a gun her hand.
"Bey!!" Jaden cried, not realizing I was right behind her. I quickly hugged her as she cried into my chest. I knew she wasn't crying because Luhsett tried something, she was crying because she had to nearly kill somebody.

"Nick, call the cops first. Then call OG and tell him to call Julius. They're staying here for a while." I said before trying to calm Jaden down.
"Baby, you're okay and safe." I whispered in her ear. She sobbed harder before gently pushing me off her.

I noticed she was holding her side where her stitches are. She moved her hand back to see a gunshot wound and blood.
"Baby, get in the car please. Nicki?" I asked Nick, looking down at Jaden's stomach.

While Nicki got Jaden in the car I grabbed Jaden's knife outta the chick and through it in the sink. I walked out the front door, but not before kicking the bitch. She wasn't dead tho...

When I got to the car Nicki was in the backseat with Jaden, trying to keep her awake. I grabbed one of my extra shirts out of the trunk and told Nick to apply pressure. As I drove all I could think about was, why her? Why not me?

When we got to the hospital the nurses took Jaden immediately.

Nick and I have been in this goddamn waiting room for two fucking hours. I can't chill, can't sit still, I've been pacing the floor nearly this whole time.

"Bey, sit down. She's probably asking for you right now." Nick sighed, trying to comfort me.
"No Nick, if I hadn't left her side she wouldn't have had been shot. If I would have listened to her and stayed in the goddamn bed then Luh Bitch would've thought no one was home." I said all in one breath before breaking down.

Nicki hugged me as I cried in her chest.
"We get married in 3 weeks. How the hell is she gonna walk in heels when she's taken a gunshot to the stomach?" I cried harder.

"Family of Jaden Knowles." A nurse called. I walked to her after wiping my face.
"Is she okay?" Nicki asked, I couldn't speak. I just wanted Jaden.
"Yes, the bullet did open the stitches but if she hadn't had them in she would have died. We restitched and right now she won't stop asking for Beyoncé." The nurse informed us.

"Can I see her?" I asked, the only thing I said to the nurse.
"Yes." She smiled at me.

When we got into the room Jaden was hooked to machines as she asked the doctor, "I need Beyoncé."
Her voice was soft but not in a good way.

"Ma'am, we are trying to get you settled so you can see your friend." The nurse sighed, obviously irritated.
"I'm not taking any pill... until I see meh WIFE." Jaden said, trying to sound intimidating.
"And your wife is?..." the nurse rolled her eyes as she put all the pills together.

"Beyoncé, she's here. I know it." Jaden said before the nurse handed her pills and a water bottle.
"Take these and I'll get your 'wife'." The nurse tried to reason with her. But I know Jaden, she doesn't believe statements like that.
"Bring her in 'ere first and me promise to take all meh pills." Jaden tried to make a bargain.

"Look, you're a very pretty girl-"GCO
"Thanks but me married, I'd like ta see meh wife now.... before I take da pills." She said with attitude. I giggled before walking through the doors.

"Baby, take the pills please." I said, trying to hide my laugh.
"A-Oh. Y-you weren't kidding." The nurse stuttered, making Jaden look at the back of her head like she's the stupidest person alive.

"A-Oh. N-no I wasn't, but close ya mouf. You're drooling." She said with sass before taking her pills. I walked over to her slowly and looked down at her stomach.
"Don't look at meh like dat, damn. I got shot, I'm not carrying an alien." She said with attitude.

I knew Jaden could get attitude but she's sounding too much like Robyn for my liking. She took the last of her pills and laid back down.
"The nurse really wasn't believin' meh. Like damn babe." She laughed. I grabbed her face, making her look in my eyes.

"Baybeh, if ya wanna get ya some ya don't gotta grab." She said, a little anger hidden in her voice.
"Nick, get the nurse. This bitch is high." I said over my shoulder, but not removing my eyes from Jaden.
"Bitch!!? BITCH!!? Who you callin a-" GCO

"Hello Mrs. Knowles. Your wife may be high off the pain medication and I'm so-" She cut herself off and I was confused before remembering I had Jaden's face in my hands. She was pouting with tears in her eyes.  I pecked her lips before letting go. She rubbed her jaw with a pout but I'll just put some bruise cream on it later.

"So it's the pain medication?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Yes, I didn't want her to feel anything as we took the bullet out so we gave a pretty strong dosage, she should be fine tomorrow morning though." The doctor said. I nodded and she left after I thanked her.

"Beybeh, meh won go home neow." She whined.
"Baby, you need to sleep off this medication. Cause if you don't imma divorce you and we ain't even married yet." I laughed. She nodded before grabbing hand and cuddling it.

Goddamn bitches testing me...

A/N
Ooh damn, Luhsett testing the waters with Ciara??