37

Jaden's POV
I was in the grocery store with OG, nothing new really. Other than the people jumping and screaming at me, I felt like a normal person.

"JJ, we've gotta leave. There's only one of me ya know." He sighed.
"Okay, I have everything I need." I said before walking to the self checkout. As I rung my stuff up my phone dinged.

Unknown: Look at you, miss independent. Well I hope you can still be independent when you get home😏
11:25 am

I frowned at the message before finishing up with my payment. As OG helped me to the car he had to put me in his armpit and wrap his leather jacket around me. When I got in the car there were kids putting there hands on the windows.

"HE-" GCO
"OG, it's fine. They're only kids," I said before cracking my window open.
"Hi babies." They all started screaming and one girl started crying.
"Don't cry baby, I love you. And I love all of you." I said before blowing kisses and rolling up my window.

When I got home I realized I'd be alone. Z was at dance, Bey had to go to a meeting early this morning and Ky was with Z. I finally put her in a class and she sure as hell can dance. It's so cute when they come home and show us a new dance they learned.

"Do you want me to stay?" OG asked, breaking me from my thoughts.
"Nah, I'll be fine." I said before hugging him. I put all the food away before going into my room and laying down. I heard the front door open and went to go see if my babies were home.

When I walked into the entry room I saw Ciara smirking to herself.
"Baby, I'm home." She said before Chris grabbed me from behind me.
"What do you want?" I asked, trying to get Chris's hands off my biceps.
"Only I small favor baby, we love you and wanted to apologize. How about some makeup sex?" She smirked.
"I'm not scared of either of you, don't be fooled. Now let me go." I lied.

"Oh! Hear that babe!? She's not scared us yet she's shaking." She laughed bitterly.
"Show us." She said before slapping my cheek. I took the blow and tried not to show pain, I'm used to this by now. I've been nothing but people's punching bags.

"Come on baby, hit her harder." Chris smirked from above me. She raised her hand to hit me again before I threw myself on the ground. Next came her favorite move and I was soon taking kicks to both the stomach and the back.
Every once and a while I would let out a grunt or ragged breath, but tried not to show emotion.

Due to all the pain I couldn't move and was laying on my back. Chris held my hands down on the ground and Ciara straddled my thighs. She lifted my shirt so my stomach was showing, she rubbed it before smirking.

"Baby, her stomach is so smooth. She's probably been putting coconut oil on her scars."
"Too bad there's gonna be new ones, at least we don't have to worry about her womb. Right, that's not working?" Chris smirked back at her. Ciara took out a pocket knife and slowly glided it across my stomach, drawing blood.

"I love you." She whispered before making another cut. They weren't deep enough to seriously injure me but enough to leave a scar like the last ones.

"I'll always love you."
Another cut...

"I had Chris rape you so you'd see that no one can love you like I do."
Another cut...

"But don't worry, soon you'll stop stalling and love me back."
Another cut...

"I'll stop if you say you love me."
Another cut...

"Say it baby."
She kissed me while cutting this time. I didn't kiss back but she didn't care.

"I don't want you to die so... SAY IT GAWDDAMNIT!" She yelled, puncturing my thigh with the knife.
"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I cried, tears falling violently. She took the knife out of me and wiped it on my chest.

"Let's leave so her cover up won't find us." Chris suggested.
"Okay, say shit baby girl and I'll come back." She threatened before kissing my lips and walking out the door. I wiped my mouth and realized I was still crying. I know I can't cry hard or I'll loose too much blood so I used my arms to drag myself to the downstairs bathroom.

I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and waited a minute or two before cleaning my stomach. It felt like my stomach was mush, as if all my organs were oatmeal. When I finished I wrapped gauze around the cuts so no one would see them if my shirt slipped up.

I slowly made myself stand up and grabbed my phone off the coffee table. I had 3 messages from Bey and 1 from Z. I checked Z's message first.

Z
My teacher really loved Ky, we'll be here for her second class.
4:27 pm
JJ 👯🖤
Okay, text me when you're on your way home. Don't make my baby cry. 😂
4:28 pm
Z
That was one time... ONE TIME😭
4:29 pm

Then I went to Bey's messages.

My Property👅💦
Baby, I miissss you!!!😍
4:10 pm
My Property👅💦
Babyyy!! Answer me, I'm in this boring ass meeting!!😫
4:20 pm
My Property👅💦
Baby, stop playing and answer. Don't make me call you...😤
4:27 pm
My Cake😋🍰
Sorry babe, I was sleeping. When is the meeting over?
4:30 pm
My Property👅💦
Now, I'm on my way home. I'm so tiirred😔
4:31 pm
My Cake😋🍰
Well when you get home go straight to the bedroom...
4:32 pm
My Property👅💦
I'm too tiirred babyyy😭
4:33 pm
My Cake😋🍰
Not that dummy😂
4:34 pm
My Cake😋🍰
You'll be able to take a nap😉
4:35 pm

I got up and got a bunch of snacks. I don't care how hurt I am, my baby needs this. I put the snacks and extra blankets on the bed before turning the AC on. I don't know why, but Bey loves to watch movies in the cold with blankets. She thinks it's much more romantic when we cuddle to keep warm.

As I changed into a sweater and sweats I heard the door open. My heart sped up as flashbacks of the past month flooded my mind. I quickly calmed myself down and got under the covers.

"Baby?" Bey asked as she opened the bedroom door.
"Hey babe, wanna watch a movie?" I smiled to show I wasn't trying anything.
"I love you." She smiled before changing.

Let's hope these cuts heal fast, cause I can't keep secrets from her....

A/N
Ciara coming in her like she owns the place... bitch.

Do you think Bey will find out?
What will Jaden do when she does?... If she does?

What do YA'LL wanna see? I want to make sure y'all like the book.