Chapter 21.5

Mind you, I'm a bitch. I take hideous amounts of time to write. And not to mention, someone deleted the fanfic file from my computer. This is a PUNY chapter. I am currently writing a new one. I won't promise a date because you know how terrible I am at keeping up with my promises...not in real life but in this case, yes. Sorry. I'm so upset. Ya know? Love. Break ups. Confusion. Dickheads. So I'll update. Writing is like my sanctuary. I'm going to start big time in the summer. :)
_________________

Zayn POV

"Zayn, I forgive you. But I need to get some things straight. With your permission, I will continue to meet Imran. With your permission, I will work side by side in another occupation. With your permission I will continue my studies. Yes?"

"Do all of them."

"Thank You. And I admire the fact that you told them about..before"

"Hmm"

"Good Night"

"Yeah, I'm going to stay..up a bit."

"Okay."

"Aria? I love you"

She smiled, looked down at her feet. She glanced up with a sad smile and closed the bathroom door. I slumped on the couch, my head spinning and not able to comprehend anything. The bathroom door opened, she emerged from it in a silk nightgown, and without looking at me, slipped under her covers and turned off the bedroom light.