Chapter 17

Sorry for the late update. Exams are coming up :(

This is a filler. Next Chapter. DATE WITH IMRAN! 

CHAPTER 17

I just came back from the gym. I'm aching. And I'm dead. And I'm starving. I quickly unlocked the door. Drop my gym bag inside, quickly change into something simple and go down and back into the car and drive to Pret-a-Manger for some food. After the little incidence between me and Zayn, we decided to meet each other at 4 infront of the supermarket, from where we would go home and then straight to Ikea. And it was already 4:15.

Oops?

I got a text from Zayn 5 seconds ago but I didn't reply. If you had spent nearly three hours exercising then you would understand. I didn't even have lunch. And yoga isn't that peaceful when you're doing it to the sound of your stomach pangs. I called him back and continued to eat my food.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Hi. Yeah no I'm fine. Three hours of shit. I'm splendid. How was your lunch? Fine. Okay. I didn't have any. That's what I'm doing now. Yeah. Okay baby. I'll meet you there in 10. Byeeee"

I hung up on him. There were like....5 people laughing at me and I laughed with them.

And then I finished my sandwiches. And I left.

_________

I could see him in the bread section. He was looking at the assortment of breads when I sneaked up on him and poked his sides. And then I remembered I was mad at him and I wiped the smile of my face before he saw me. He was obviously pissed. Half the store was staring at him. And videotaping him. And when I came along I could hear the buzz of disapproval. Zayn could too but even so he smiled, kissed me on the cheek, wrapped his hand around my waist and asked me to choose between two breads and the whole grocery shopping process went like this. All cute and coupley.

We finally sat in the car after putting all the bags in the trunk and we were on our way home. We talked about their new BSE video and it sounded really cool. It released 2 nights ago and there was already a lot of buzz about it. (The order of events is changing...like..they aren't on tour and BSE released which isn't what happened in reality but then again..this is fiction)

"It's a wicked video"

"Thanks"

"I told you. You have the features of a girl."

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"No seriously. You've killed my self-esteem. Not."

"Aria, Aria, Aria."

"And you were so obsessed with the wig they gave you. Every five seconds you were playing with your hair"

"That's cuz I can't play with yours" he said, shooting me a cheeky smile.

"I hate you"

"Likewise."

_____________________________

"Do you think this will match with our curtains?" I asked, picking up a statue.

"Yeah, actually I think this one is better. It's got the right goldenish color"

"It's a naked greek lady Zayn. You know how much I hate the one in my house. It's naked. I don't like naked."

"Exactly why this looks so much more better with our curtains than that one"

"Shut up" I said, putting the not naked, not humanoid figure statue inside the cart.

He laughed and followed me after leaving Little Miss Big Tits on the shelf.