Chap 2

Chapter 2;

Aria POV:

I had cleared the table with Wahliya and both of us had gone and kept the dishes in the sink. I started to wash them, and Wahliya was loading the dish washer.

My thoughts were swirled. More swirled than the soap near the drain. What's wrong with our parents? Why were they looking so strangely at us? What did Josh mean? When I find out what? Why is Zayn here? Ah! That's why there was a crowd at the airport! That means Josh knew! What were they hiding?! Whyyyasjfhwiohiorewhigeirghi!!!!!?????

"So, do you know?" Wahliya asked me warily.

"Know what?" I ask back.

"Never mind" she quickly replies,  confirming that something is up. Everyone was acting strange today. Some homecoming. Meeting Zayn again. I closed my eyes for a second and his faced appeared on the backs of my eyelids. His face, when he saw me on the stairs. The hate, the negativity radiating from us. Jesus! I opened my eyes, curious about what Wahliya was hiding.

"What!! Oh come on Boo, you have to tell me" I laugh.

She smiles, "Ahah I can say that I have 3 sisters, that's all"

I smile, " Of course, I'll always be there for you. "

She looked up confused, " I really meant it you know, 3 sisters. "

Okay?..Now I was confused. 3 sisters. "Zayn's a girl now?!" I scoff.

She broke out into uncontrollable giggles ," No silly, I meant you, sister-in-"

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Zayn shriek from the hall.," ARIA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked at Wahliya in confusion. She looked kind of frightened. I heard Yaser's firm voice from outside ,

" Yes Zayn, we've arranged your marriage with Aria, no buts, it's settled."

Black spots blurred my vision. I blindly turned off the sink and stumbled into the hall, Wahliya holding my hips so I didn't fall. Arranged. Marriage. To. Zayn?! My vision cleared and I saw my parents, Josh, Doni, Safaa sitting on the couch. My parents stood up when they saw me. Zayn was steaming mad and he was glaring at me, his eyes just as full of hatred as mine were. Trisha and Yaser were talking to him. And then I heard someone scream, "NOT ZAYN. ANYONE BUT ZAYN!!". I felt tears roll down my face. Everyone's eyes were on me and then I realized that the person yelling was me. I took a couple of steps forward and collapsed in Josh's arms, who had run up to help me.  I looked at my dad, " Not. Zayn. Daddy" but all he did was shake his head ," We had an agreement. Zayn is good for you. It's settled Aria. You've known Zayn since you were 12. We're doing you a favor." "FAVOR?!" Zayn and I screamed at the same time. I looked at Zayn. And I blew ," YOU!! I don't want him in my life!!!" I turned back to my parents and just shook my head and whispered ," The things I do for you" I turned on my heel and ran up the stairs. I heard Trisha and my mum calling me from behind, but I ignored them. I heard someone's footsteps behind me and I sprinted to my room and slammed the door. Somewhere I heard the front door slam shut. Probably Zayn. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Why Zayn?! Out of all the people in the world, why Zayn? My high school bully? My arch enemy! The one who ruined my childhood beyond repair! The reason I had those scars on my thigh! I broke down and then the tears all came streaming out. My door opened and Josh came in. He wrapped me in his arms and pulled me on his lap. Honestly, sometimes I feel that he's older than me. He let me sob into his chest. Zayn. A lifetime with Zayn. No. Why?! Not Zayn! I couldn't. I needed to think. I needed to get out of my house. The house I had arrived to today. A homecoming marriage, brilliant. Fuck this. I pushed my brother's arms of me. "Josh, I need your car keys"