Chapter 19

"We've decided to go scuba diving the day after the ball" Harry spoke, standing next to me. We'd just got into a van from the back exit of the hotel. Luckily no fans had seen us go. We were free. We were going to this little fair thing to look at the people and see the culture, because in Spain, the boys schedules were the busiest, and they never really got to appreciate the beauty of Spain.

"One and Only?" I whispered into Harry's ear.

"Wha?" he replied.

"It was written on that diary you carried with you. I was just wondering what it meant."

"It's just something I wrote down randomly" he stiffly spoke, not even looking at me. He was lying.

__________

Spanish music filled the air. The smell of tomatoes and cheese and fresh salsa spun in circles in my nose. Spicy and Tangy. The colors. The music. The atmosphere. Pur-fect. I spread my arms out and smiled. Everyone else was just as amazed as I was.

"It's so pretty" Eleanor said.

"Isn't it?" Danielle added.

I nodded. There were people who were playing guitars and banjoes and Louis and Niall went to them and watched them play, clapping along. Liam and Harry walked around the food stalls and Zayn was looking at the dancers who were dancing on the stage in beautiful dresses. I looked around, watching the people chat and peeking at the souvenirs. And all of a sudden I was yanked.

I spun, quick on my heels and saw a beautiful face of a dancer.

"Come. Come" they laughed, pulling me away from the stalls. And before I could analyze the situation I was inside a room and they had handed me a skirt. A few seconds later Danielle and Eleanor appeared in the room. And in less than five minutes were all 3 of us dressed up like the other people in flared skirts in deep colors. Like..senoritas.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" Ele asked.

"No clue. I took my guard down for one second and the next I'm dressed up like a flamenco dancer" Dani replied.

"I think...they want us to dance with them...on stage" I pointed out, watching a few dancers teach some tourists a few basic steps. Soon they had come to us and taught us as well. Dani caught on in one second. But Ele and I got it eventually.

And then we had a little dance rehearsal and then everyone held hands and ran out on the stage. Like..no fuck. All of this in literally 10 minutes.

So there we were, dancing our hearts out and laughing on a stage in a plaza full of people with no care in the world. It was amazing. Niall grabbed a random banjo and started strumming. Harry and Louis were attempting to dance with some members in the audience. Zayn and Liam were clapping with the others and smiling. And well for Dani, Ele, and I...we were having the ball of our lives.

______________

"You stepped on my foot!"

"It so wasn't me! It was that fat lady whose skirt kept sliding"

"No it was you!" Dani yelled back.

"Drunk woman are the worst" Niall laughed.

"And the best" Louis winked.

The boys continued with their chatter while Ele and Dani continued with their banter.

"You dance well" Zayn spoke, while we walked into the hotel's back exit.

"It was fun. Wasn't it?" I smiled, after the little -only female- dance thing, we all split with partners and danced country-style. Zayn and I were attempting to dance together and we ended up shakin' it up a lot better than we anticipated.