Chapter 20

Okay now this is what I'm promising. Shorter chapters. Frequent updating. I've been a terrible author. I can't believe I updated so less like 2 weeks gap?! What's wrong with me?

But anyways, I'm sorry guys and I'm so happy that I have your support and here's the next chapter. ;)

And please Wattpad. More reads, more votes, more comments. 

___

The masquerade ball was fantastic. Nothing that I could say about it though. It was fun dancing, but otherwise we just had to listen to a few monotonous speeches and then have drinks with important people in business. That was interesting though. The boys sand a few songs and we all grooved along. I've got quite an insight on the business industry now. I don't think I'll be considering that path yet though, I've literally just gotten to the beginning of my solo modeling career with those fancy shoots with Versace and hopefully some future shoots. I'm just hoping nothing bad is coming my way.

And I'm still incredibly confused about what's going on with Zayn and I. We literally told each other that we like each other. I feel uncomfortable being this close to him. All of a sudden I have this sick , insecure feeling in my stomach. I will it to go away. We were sitting in the limo and we were going home. Everyone was asleep. Except me. I can't believe I've landed up in this situation. Not a month ago I returned home from a shoot and upchucked on the mention of One Direction and now I'm here engaged to my enemy and having a ball with his friends. I could've never imagined this happening. I guess this is all hitting me. My life has drastically changed. And Imran has made his entry into my life as well. I really like him, he's amazing company and he adores me. I like the way he looks at me and....talks to me.

But I love the way Zayn talks and looks at me too. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I AM FEELING. I MEAN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN STRUNG IN BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE BEFORE? IT'S MIND BOGGLING.

________________

"Hey Zayn" I said, entering the hotel room after hitting the Spa with Danielle.

He didn't reply and was furiously typing away on his computer.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked.

"Could you stop being so infuriatingly annoying for just one second, Aria?". He looked at me from his computer with hatred which slowly softened and he topped his uncalled for statement with a "Sorry".

My hands were on my shoelaces and they weren't moving. I was shocked at his outburst.

"I was just trying to be nice for god's sake Zayn. You don't have to get all moody." I said quietly and angrily. I was trying not to leash out on him as well. Half of me didn't really want him to hear.

"I said I was sorry!" He yelled.

"Jesus what went up your ass?!" I stomped into our room and stopped myself from slamming the door shut. I closed it and then sat on the edge of the bed. My feelings for him confused me. I felt like crying and I felt vulnerable and weak. This isn't me.

The door creaked open and I put on an angry face. Maybe he'd actually come to apologize. Zayn walked inside, grabbed his phone of the counter and then left the room. Wtf?

I jumped off the bed and stormed outside. Some part of me told me I was being a protective little pest and a bit unreasonable but the other part of me told me he was a fucking idiot for not apologizing properly and acting like a PMS-ing teenager.

"You don't even have the decency to apologize do you? You yell at me for no absolute reason at all and you're acting like a complete bast-"

"Aria I've got work that I'm doing, can't you be a little cooperative?! It's not always about you" His fingers were kneading on the screen of his phone and he didn't even look at me while speaking.