"Music." Wasn't it obvious?

"I thought you would say the rehearsal." He said with a dry laugh.

"I think nothing is more important for an artist than it's passion like its photography for me." I explained it to him.

He will not rehearse properly if he doesn't will like it. He has to love his work for that. VICTOR enjoyed their practices even if they were too tired.

"Zenna," A voice called out and I rushed to the stage and gave water bottles to the boys.

I completely avoided Zaidan's eyes and looked anywhere but there.

"Now we have to change for the main thing," Brent told his other members.

As I was about to leave, Skylar stopped me.

"Help me out." He said like a shy child trying to make conversation.

"Of course," I answered immediately.

And then I realised he doesn't ask for help because he doesn't like people hovering over his head touching him or his things.

There were other people to help out the members so I stayed with Skylar who silently practised his choreography while I picked out the clothes for him that designer gave.

As he got inside to change I waited setting accessories in order. I put all his important things in a duffel bag. What I didn't realise that I was humming VICTOR song.

"And when our eyes met." Skylar came out singing words to the music I was humming.

"I can't believe what she said." I sang along just for the fun if it.

"I am her superman," Skylar added in tone.

"And she can't keep me out of her head." I continued the song.

"You can sing?" Skylar said with a small smile you don't usually see on his face.

"Not really," I said shyly since I sang only in boundaries of my close room.

"Guests are here," Brent called out.

That meant they have to join the others in the hall for sitting.

"Good Luck!" I blurted out and heard a miracle word from Skylar.

"Thanks!"

Brent winked at me when he left with the group teasing me that Skylar thanked someone.

As I followed them outside smiling at the side cameras. I noticed that some VIP fans were inside and asked for selfies and artist gratefully granted them. As the members were greeting other members I had to greet them as well since I had to move with the boys. I hated attention on me and I was almost cowering under the flashlight.

I ducked my head down and kept walking. I have always seen managers guiding their bands all but here I was hopeless. This was the first major event I was attending and I was worried what will happen if I went to an actual concert or a press conference kind of thing which is hoarded with reporters and fan.

I had that feeling of protecting the guys and yet I know this was part of their jobs. They seem to respect both fans and the press.

Suddenly a pair of aviators was being offered to me.

"Look like a manager." He said and I took the glasses from him.

I looked up and the flashes of camera and the light around me were unmanageable.

I stopped as soon as the stage came closer and didn't want to enter the damn hall. I felt severely nauseous.

"Can I stay behind?" I asked Zaidan as he was walking next to me and kept glancing at me pained expression maybe.

Rest of the band was a bit ahead of us and I saw Skylar turn back to find Zaidan who was looking at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I don't feel fine going out with you guys wearing this." I made an excuse.

I don't really care for what I wearing. I have seen enough TV to know that place like this is filled with top celebrities.

Zaidan sighed and looked at me like making a decision. Suddenly he took a camera from the personal cameraman of the band, mind you the huge camera, not the small one and handed it to me.

I almost shook from its weight due to sudden act by Zaidan.

"You like staying behind the scenes, fine. But you are not staying here. Be the cameraman for the day and come with me." He said and I realised he just gave me a solution how not to stand out in the talented crowd outside.

"Come or do I have to pick you up and take you?" Zaidan threatened and I followed him grateful for what he did just now.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Developments in the character :)

Casting call...let me know who you want as the boy band?

Is story going fine so far? *little anxious*