Chapter 23

Carson's POV**

"oh god." I choked out, Nialls hands holding my waist firmly.
"I've missed you so fucking much" He whispered, kissing my temple lightly.

"NIALL!!" Toby screamed, running towards Niall. He put me down and grabbed Toby, lifting him into the air, Toby's giggles filling the nearly empty court room.
"I've missed you buddy" Niall mumbled, Toby nodded and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket.
" I drew this for you niall, I missed you, lots and lots.. Carson's was sad, always crying until she met jay jay, come meet him" Niall chuckled,
"this is Jay Jay, jay jay this is niall, Carson's boyyy-friend" he said, dragging out the word boy. I laughed.

"Hi, thanks for taking care of my girl for me man" Niall said, fist bumping Jay's hand.
"no problem, glad your out now she can shut up moaning" he joked, playfully winking at me, making me laugh and blush.

"shut up." I mumbled into Nialls shoulder, towards both Jay and Niall.

"c'mon let's go home I've missed your tea" he said to me, I kissed his cheek.
"just because I've just got you back dosent mean I'm gonna make you tea" I giggled.
"you love me" he smirked. I just nodded and pressed my lips to his soft ones, our lips moulding together as Toby made gag noises. I pulled away and laughed.

Nialls POV**

Finally. God I've missed her so much. Her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Everything. If I ever see Liam or Alan or anyone else again I swear to god I'm gonna-

"what are you thinking about?" Carson asked me in a hushed tone. I smiled.
"just glad to be with you again"
She smiled and nodded.