Chapter 11~

Hey all! So I recently made a chapter 11 but for some reason i can't find it *le screams in frustration* so i have to write it ALL over again... Enjoy please:)

Carsons POV**

11:47PM. It's been three hours since Niall had left. Maura was worried. Toby was worried. Greg was worried. But I was worried slightly more.

We hadn't heard from him. I had been in his bed since he left.Just hoping that he would turn up. Or even a call. Something.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Maura asked through the door. I got up and padded across the room to the door, Maura stood there, her eyes puffy and red, tear stained.
"Are YOU okay?" I asked. She shook her head. Honestly I don't know how I'm not crying right now.

"Last t-time he went missing he.. he ended up in prison for s-seven months." She sobbed. I gently placed a hand on her shoulder, then bringing her into a tight embrace, to show my comfort and support.

Toby came shuffling into the hallway moments later, swamped in one if Nialls grey tee's.
"Carson is Niall back yet?" I hook my head which he frowned at. He clung onto my leg as the front door slammed shut.

"W-why did he go to prison? What d-did he do?" I stuttered. She sighed an wiped her eyes.
"I think its best he told you not me." I nodded, knowing Niall won't tell me, at least not yet anyway. Suddenly the front door opened and slammed close making me and Maura jump.

Toby came waddling out of Maura's room in his pyjamas rubbing his eyes.
"W-whats going on?" He whispered, clinging onto my leg.
"Shh go back to be Toby" i cooed stroking his head. He shook his head furiously.
"Is Niall back yet?" I shook my head this time.Which he frowned at.

The front door slammed shut, which made Toby hold on tighter.Maura sighed.
"Niall's home. If i were you I would take Toby and go back to bed."she smiled sweetly one last time, squeezing my shoulder.

Picking Toby up, I walked back into Niall's room and laying him down on the bed. He fell asleep instantly which mad end smile and depart from the room.

I tip-tied down the stairs, listening to the conversation.
"She knows" Maura spoke.
"What?! Why the fu-"
"I didn't tell her, only the part that you went to prison for seven months thats all" she snapped.

"Have you had any calls from HIM" my body froze, was it the same HIM who is out to get me and Toby?
"Baby you know he doesn't contact us, he hasn't seen you since you were four" she said in a hushed tone.

"Why did he have to get you pregnant, he's a twat and you know it."he spat. Something tells me that try are talking about his father. Maybe he might tell me.

No sign of talking was heard so i decided to make an appearance now. I carried on walking down the stairs and got to the living room.

Nialls POV**

I was beyond pissed. All of a sudden i felt someone grab on to me, but I relaxed as soon as I could smell Carsons scent. She had jumped up on me, legs wrapped around my waist and her face buried in my neck.
"You idiot. God I was so worried." She spoke into my neck. I held her tight, not wanting to let go.

"Niall?" I heard a whisper. I turned around and saw Toby standing there in his pyjamas. Carson got down and Toby ran towards me crying in my arms.
"I...thought...you...left...me...like...mummy...and daddy" he sobbed into my neck.

"Shh Toby. Im here now don't worry." I cooed into his hair.
He nodded and looked up at me.
"Do you still...love me?" He whispered. I nodded and smiled.
"Come on let's get you to bed, it's your birthday tomorrow" his face brightened and he nodded excitedly.

--

After i put Toby down I went into my room. Carson was sitting cross legged on the bed, tying her hair up in a plait thing.
"Hey" she looked up at me, blue-grey eyes sadly, peering up.
"W-whats wrong?" She looked down, then back up at me with tears in her eyes.

"My..." She looked down again and wiped some tears that started to break free.
"My mum and dad...they...they were in a plane crash...they are..." She choked on a sob an held her head between her hands.
"Dead" she whispered before bursting into soft tears.

Carsons POV***

Niall scooped me up an sat against the headboard with me in his arms.
"Shh, Carson it'll be alright, I promise, you'll get through this. I'll be with you" he then started to sing a song that was unknown to me.

TREMBLING HANDS TOUCH SKIN

AND IT MAKES THIS. HAARDEER.

AND THE TEARS STREM, DOWN MY FACE

IF WE COULD ONLY HAVE THIS LIFE, FOR ONE MORE DAY,

IF WE COULD ONLY TURN BACK TIME...

And that's how I fell asleep, in Niall's arms whilst his angelic voice sent me to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this :)

Love you my beautiful readers !!<3